Kyokasuigetsu38

Ideas for more game divisions on xg

I'm still lvl 3 ;) haven't played it since

It's super easy you asswipe fuck you and your negative ratings I'd help but all you do is get pissed when something goes wrong. xD

I've already leveled up to 12. I will prob have to buy it now. fudge YOU GUYS YOU GOT ME ADDICTED.

you know, private servers are a thing. theyre free and have better features, for example the one im on is a level 255 fun server that has like 9 or 10 tiers of armor to get after you hit 255. i could start an xG guild on that server too. Eternal-Wow! • Instant 80 PvP & Blizzlike WoW Private Server

World Of Warcraft Division

We used to have this, but everyone stopped playing. I'd be willing to start it up again.

Although, I'd prefer we go onto a more populated server this time. Personally, I vote Tichondrius/Moon Guard/Area 52. I'd be willing to help run it. Definitely.

We used to have this, but everyone stopped playing. I'd be willing to start it up again.

Although, I'd prefer we go onto a more populated server this time. Personally, I vote Tichondrius/Moon Guard/Area 52. I'd be willing to help run it. Definitely.

Right now I'm power leveling to 90 to start the guild. The soonest that it will be set up is in about a week from now.