No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active:

20 hours

Further Information:

not active on the teamspeak servers because I don't know what the ts server is but once I find out I will get on

-1, that name is already immature as hell. I don't really want people in the clan whos names are like that.

A:?/10

M:3/10

wtf his name doent determine his personality maturity

-1, that name is already immature as hell. I don't really want people in the clan whos names are like that.

A:?/10

M:3/10

df his name doesn't determine his entire personality maturity that's a stupid vouch

+1 your name is a bit much but I think its funny lmao

active, knows the rules, isnt obnoxious in chat, yadda yadda

also get on teamspeak! it makes everything a lot more enjoyable imo (and youll make friends pretty easily) the server is voice.xenogamers.org

I totally agree that you are active in the sever and you typically play well with others, and that I havent seen you cause any issues at all...However the name seems to be the fence here.

Im gonna be neutral here and post a 0 for now, if maybe you considered a name change everyone would be more inclined to +1 your post. I know I would.

Why do names matter? We allowed people with names like Ben Dover, Why Jew Mad, Big Black, etc. to apply and be accepted. The name says nothing about the persons personality really.