Chaz

Tfw Someone Can't Do Their Job

I'm going to go ahead and say that this is nothing personal, but I just want people to know.

Freekilling and massing, terrible things, should not be accepted. As well when that occurs it should be handled, and some staff doesn't do that and others just don't respond when you do have a problem, acting as if they are better or simple don't give a sh*t. One example of this is when you message Odin and have a legitimate problem he simple doesn't respond.

But earlier when I had a problem, freekiller by the name of kek, shot me as I was exiting my cell on a take a step out and freeze order, I sidestepped out and froze, was instantly shot. It took odin 3 rounds to respond to me and then tell me he wasn't going to do anything because I was "freaking" out. That's not right, I don't care if you are a moderator or an admin, its f*cked.

Can I please get in contact with the division leader or a REAL admin, preferably someone that knows what they are doing and respects other?

Thanks...

bz6xgq3

Edited by Chaz (see edit history)

@Dr.Jinx

When, he wouldn't respond? He responded once and said that he wouldn't do it because I was quote on quote Freaking Out.

Others were in the server and multi others were freekilled as well.

Staff can't act upon something they don't see. If you call us on AFTER you're freekilled, we didn't see it. Also, there's such a thing as some staff being busy/afk.

I'm not sure what you said to him, but for example, when someone tells me something like"SLAY HIM YOU PIECE OF SHIT SADFASDGASDFGASDG" i don't find it a top priority to slay that other person, they should handle it in a calm, or atleast mature, way. If you see staff not doing their jobs, record it. Or if none can get on, record the freekiller.

I'm not going to put the blame on Odin here; he might have been afk, doing something else, etc.. and if it was 3 rounds after the freekill happened and he didn't see it, he really can't do anything at all about it other than watch to see if it happens. If you have proof of freekilling(demo, youtube vid, etc) post it here and proper action will be taken, but otherwise you're just gonna have to grin and bear it :/

now if odin's reasoning not to deal with it was purely because you were overreacting, then he's in the wrong, but he's been a good staff member for a pretty good while now and we really haven't had any issues with him so I find it really hard to believe that was his reasoning for not doing anything

Again, why do y'all think it's okay to be rude when you have a complaint. Don't come on here with your shit and having apparently the worst panic attack of your life over this. TALK WITH RESPECT.

Now, to answer your issue.

Staff are not paid to moderate the server. There is no reason they have to be cautiously watching every action that goes on to catch rule breakers. They are allowed to go afk, do other things. Nobody is required to answer every single complaint.

I can't see the picture for some reason, so whatever evidence you have I can't accurately include in my response; but based off the other responses it shows nothing of great interest.

Tldr: Whether or not a staff member did something wrong, approach it with respect. I can't see anything grossly wrong with what he did, thus no action should be taken.

Edit: Staff SHOULD answer a great majority of the complaints, but the can't and won't get to all.

Edited by Hidingmaster (see edit history)

@Bonk @Hidingmaster

Thank you all for the actual help and not sh*tposting on a serious thread. I have screen caps of the chat but that doesn't help because what Odin had to say was in game. I didn't know at the time how to record a demo. Thank you for the support though, good to see people actually care.

As a self-proclaimed

REAL admin
, if I didn't see what happened and the only person notifying me of it is someone spamming PMs/admin chat really doesn't make me inclined to do anything about it - especially if I literally have 0 evidence (this is usually the case, we play the game too you know). If it's just a freekill and there is no evidence, I would assume the staff on would just keep note and watch for the guy who "freekilled" to tackle it if it happens again. Remain calm pal!

@Bonk @Hidingmaster

Thank you all for the actual help and not sh*tposting on a serious thread. I have screen caps of the chat but that doesn't help because what Odin had to say was in game. I didn't know at the time how to record a demo. Thank you for the support though, good to see people actually care.

Also, feel free to post any staff issues, just make sure to get a good chuck of evidence to help us out