Sign in to follow this  
Humanoid

[xG:?] Look At This Penguin

Member Name: Humanoid

Player's Name: [xG:?] Look At This Penguin

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22132881

Ban Request Reason: Mic spamming every single day all day. I am EXTREMELY surprised that other members and players haven't said anything about it. I'm working on getting a video of this. Give me a chance and i'll reply back to this thread with it. Thanks for reading.

if we hypatheticly banned him.. then wouldn't we have to do the same with other mic spammers, including king J. How can we allow one and not the other -1 ridiculous.

he freekilled me for moving on a freeday... it was about a min. after warden dead so i went into a cell and then he says if u move im gonna kill u, i said its a freeday and walked out and he freekilled me and the guy that followed. a moderator( who i will not name without asking him) asked him to slay himself. he did it 4 rounds later, and i thin kit was because he did a warday in a room with one entrance. he always mic spams and is just annoying +1 for ban

No penguin jr is the most active member ive seen it was not a full 15 seconds on that day and you do not have proof.and before you take any charges on GOOD members take a look at your self and see how many rules you follow.