for everyone that's been waiting so long for this- here it is. I'm stepping down to member for a couple of reasons, the main of which is that I'm really just tired of baby-sitting kids and of jailbreak in general really. School is also hitting pretty hard 2nd semester and causing me to be fairly inactive. JB has really just become the same 3 rounds over and over again with the same kids screaming into their mic so I hope the reasoning for dropping the position. I'm not leaving, but this is likely going to be the end of my daily-ish activity on xG servers(excluding teamspeak and maybe forums), I might drop in every once in a while but don't expect to see me every day.

@Snackbar I don't know if you're reading this, but thank you. I really appreciate everything you have done for me and for the CS:GO division as a whole. I was pretty upset to see you demoted and especially to leave, but as cliche as it is without you I really wouldn't be where I am today.

@Bleed @Lithium I also want to thank both of you for what you guys have done for the server especially as well as for myself. You guys put more time into the server than you get credit for and without the shit you guys go through with literally every little thing being reported is definitely more than most any of the people here could handle. (hub 5 mins™?)

@Duke fix your computer, your position is open again

@Owl the lone admin. good luck with your babysitting :^)

@MinerTeddy xd

@Stevenn I don't mean to be rude, but tone it down a bit. think about what you say before you go spilling words out of your head mmkay?

@orangejuice *john cena soundboard spam

@gryfons keep up the shitposting like the real xG memeber that you are :)

@DrPepperPhreak you're a loser

@PlaysWithSquirrels don't poke your other eye out?

@anyone else I didn't tag- this is everyone I can remember off the top of my head, if I didn't tag you and you feel like I should have leave a reply and maybe I'll make something up about you. good luck with life, and keep the shitstorm going for me. I've had a great time with everyone here, and I wish all of you the best. I'm off to go cut myself to Linkin Park and Evanescence in a Waffle House bathroom

Edited by Bonk (see edit history)

@Owl the lone admin. good luck with your babysitting :^)

sorry but after my obvious incoming promotion that title will go to @xGShadowSpy :^)

I'll miss you and your dank blue mohawk

thanks for carrying me in 10mans