Edit History

ABlueSkittle123

ABlueSkittle123

Welp, back to Romania I go. I was told that some great friends of our family were getting married! We were invited to come over and go to Romania once more. I will be gone for 2 weeks and this time my communication will be much more hindered, I won't be able to play on sort of game such as tf2 and I won't be able to talk often through discord, so If you wish to talk to me unfortunately, I can ensure you that it will be delayed. At least this time I promise I will take pictures! Bye everyone! For the second time.

ABlueSkittle123

ABlueSkittle123

Welp, back to Romania I go. I was told that some great friends of our family were getting married! We were invited to come over and go to Romania once more. I will be gone for 2 weeks and this time my communication will be much more hindered, I won't be able to play on sort of game such as tf2 and I won't be able to talk often through discord, so If you wish to talk to me unfortunately, I can ensure you that it will be delayed. At least this time I promise I will take pictures! Bye everyone! For the second time ?