Edit History

Lottamos

Lottamos

grammar issue.

-1 Who in there right mind would want you to represent xG. I'm gonna say this in the least harsh way possible but to sum it up if a new player got on jailbreak and saw you in community at your current state at least me personally would be extremely on edge about playing this server because you do not represent a good player. You dont know the rules and make constant mistake. For example earlier today while like 20 people were on you played first reaction last reaction for lr, tarped before 7, killed the wrong guy, and freekilled all in one round. Maybe next month if you improve and learn rules you wont be as hated.

M:3

A:7

Lottamos

Lottamos

-1 Who in there right mind would want you to represent xG. I'm gonna say this in the least harsh way possible but to sum it up if a new player got on jailbreak and saw you in community at your current state at least I would be extremely on edge about playing this server because you do not represent a good player. You dont know the rules and make constant mistake. For example earlier today while like 20 people were on you played first reaction last reaction for lr, tarped before 7, killed the wrong guy, and freekilled all in one round. Maybe next month if you improve and learn rules you wont be as hated.

M:3

A:7