Sign in to follow this  
hougan

EZkill

Member Name: hougan

Abusing Admin: EZkill

Your In-Game Name: hougan

Abuse Description: so we were playing simon says and i asked him if i could scoot over and said"you cant scoot over" so i assumed he was doing this as a tarp and so i scooted over and he killed me because he said i couldnt scoot over. but he didnt say simon said i couldnt scoot over he said " you cant scoot over" and he killed me for scooting over so no matter what i wouldve died whether or not i scooted over

because if i didnt scoot over then i would have been following the not simon command " no you cant scoot over"

Reason: he said it wasnt a freekill and i was supposed to just stay there

Player Effect: just me

Proof: you can ask him if it happened, he wont deny it because he thinks it wasnt a freekill.

1: how is this admin abuse? and 2: I thought you'd understand that i meant that you COULDN'T scoot over. Just because i never said simon says you can't move over, doesn't meen i'm allowing you to move over. Lemme give an example of what you're saying. So if a T asked if they could go to armory and i said "No you can't go to armory" You would just rush to armory? No.

Arguement is invalid.

Yeah, not admin abuse, EZKill has a point. And EZ, it would be admin abuse because if it WAS a freekill, then you wouldn't slay yourself and no other mod can slay you. But this is not admin abuse.