Sign in to follow this  
SKYDADDY

Highlander team looking for players

Aids and I are put a highlander team or 9v9 one of each class together if you are interested leave your.

What class: (medic heavy and pyro are taken)

Gameme postion on fav tf2 server:

Times available:

you dont have to have a mic although it is preferred. we will have practices after we get the team. BE HALF DECENT AT THE GAME.

Medic

Can play all day long Monday-Thursday. Anytime after 6:30 Pm Friday-Sunday.

Would really love to get a team together, I don't care if we don't become pro. Would just like to get a competitive team going within XG if it is possible.

Demoman <---- or if we need i can be ----> scout/spy

Available almost all the time accept theres a 12 hr difference in Taiwan. I'll be back by the 25th

i can fill any that were missing from those but i can main Demoman pretty well

Looking good fellas. Only need 3 more to step up. Looking for snipes, scout and an engie.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Ha, nice timing Arth. Make that snipes and scout.

aegeans prob ur best for sniper, he uses bow and arrow. i can prob go scout but my schedule is a bit odd and my computer is on the edge of shutting off suddenly and not turning on for the next day or so, at least until i get a new power supply

looks like i have bunch of competition..

Sniper. i wouldn't argue aegean being best at bow and arrows. but i would on sniper rifles. (haven't seen him on rifle yet, so got no clue how good he is on rifles)

49th on dustbowl

after school most of the time

I'm getting on a plane tommorow and going back to Ohio. So i'm leaving on the 25th cause its 24th in Ohio and 25th in Taiwan. So when i get to Ohio it will be the 25th. So i'll probably miss something if u guys are going to start tommrow