Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Rexx ban request

+1 Rex honestly has been FLAMING alot lately
Exactly, when you tells a kid to kill himself it's honestly too far,y'know? we need more modeled forum members like llama spamming the n word and such right?

Exactly, when you tells a kid to kill himself it's honestly too far,y'know? we need more modeled forum members like llama spamming the n word and such right?

Dont cry like a little ♥♥♥♥♥ its not my fault you got a small ♥♥♥♥

Dont cry like a little ♥♥♥♥♥ its not my fault you got a small ♥♥♥♥

My ♥♥♥♥ is 2 inches actually,this is more of a flame than what i did in DuckiiJr "proof"

My ♥♥♥♥ is 2 inches actually,this is more of a flame than what i did in DuckiiJr "proof"

Rules of JIHAD= I DONT GIVE A RATS ♥♥♥ IF YOUR NOT EVE A MEMBER

Rules of JIHAD= I DONT GIVE A RATS ♥♥♥ IF YOUR NOT EVE A MEMBER
.....???? are you born stupid? or just trying to look cool,cuz right now your saying "Rules of JIHAD= I DONT GIVE A RATS ♥♥♥ IF YOUR NOT EVE A MEMBER" when you quoting me on saying "My ♥♥♥♥ is 2 inches actually,this is more of a flame than what i did in DuckiiJr "proof",did i say i was a member? no,and you're saying that you don't give a "rats ♥♥♥" that i'm not even a member? learn2notbe14.

.....???? are you born stupid? or just trying to look cool,cuz right now your saying "Rules of JIHAD= I DONT GIVE A RATS ♥♥♥ IF YOUR NOT EVE A MEMBER" when you quoting me on saying "My ♥♥♥♥ is 2 inches actually,this is more of a flame than what i did in DuckiiJr "proof",did i say i was a member? no,and you're saying that you don't give a "rats ♥♥♥" that i'm not even a member? learn2notbe14.

Coming from the worlds stupidest asian with a 3.1 GPA yea ♥♥♥♥ you kid get off video games and study

Coming from the worlds stupidest asian with a 3.1 GPA yea ♥♥♥♥ you kid get off video games and study
Bringing race into this is just childish,maybe theres a chance you lose some pound before you talk? becuase you fat 11 year old fingers seems mashing you keyboard. learn2notbearacisthypocrite.

Bringing race into this is just childish,maybe theres a chance you lose some pound before you talk? becuase you fat 11 year old fingers seems mashing you keyboard. learn2notbearacisthypocrite.

Im 18 dipshit and im a bouncer at a Club. Im 6'3'' and 215 Pounds and i work out daily.. its a job requirement so learn to put spaces in between your words and stop trying to troll because your to ♥♥♥♥ing stupid to look up someones age before you comment and you saying im 11 just proved it

Im 18 dipshit and im a bouncer at a Club. Im 6'3'' and 215 Pounds and i work out daily.. its a job requirement so learn to put spaces in between your words and stop trying to troll because your to ♥♥♥♥ing stupid to look up someones age before you comment and you saying im 11 just proved it
I'm saying you're 11 becuase i doubt a "18 year old fat bouncer" would bring race into an argument,then tell someone to get off video games and study when their saying this on a gaming forum and if you are a bouncer and 18,you're the one who needs to study.

Oh, I'm so scared. You're so intimidating! I weigh 250 Kg in pure muscle, have unlimited money, and am currently in a room with 8? scantily clad, barely legal ladies. Sure beats the sausage fest you're having ;)

Oh, I'm so scared. You're so intimidating! I weigh 250 Kg in pure muscle, have unlimited money, and am currently in a room with 8? scantily clad, barely legal ladies. Sure beats the sausage fest you're having ;)

LOL super bouncer!