Sign in to follow this  
IMMOLATEDant

Survival Server Problems and Concerns

1. With the Serrated Strikes ability in the mob arena people get hit by it about a million times (it says that in chat)(next time it happens i will take a screenshot and post it). When this happens you pretty much DIE instantly even with full diamond armor. If you have just one person who is kinda iffy about knowing what happens with it then BAM 1-HOWEVER MANY IS THE MAXIMUM number of people dead and lost $50 (in game) and someone could do this when your doing really well and are killing everything and then your teammate just screws you over.

2. Trainer for the mob arena is good I like the dogs except for that you do not get food and if your dogs die YOU, and the rest of your team just lost one of the best attackers in the game.

3. Silence i know your concern with this but Builder (pyro has 8 blocks of tnt thats enough to box your self in too and if your the only one person (anyone could do that) then THERE YA GO.

4. Builder- Stone sword, Has either leather or iron armor and gets 4-8 of dirt (or any building materials).

5. But Silence/Hero I have to give you a lot of credit for bringing something really cool and fun to the server.

6. Love everything about that arena tho.

~Sincerly~,

IMMOLATEDant (3.2 on counterstrike) <3