Sign in to follow this  
TRIGZ22

TRIGZ22

Member Name: TRIGZ22

What game?: Counter Strike: Source

Your In-Game Name: ThE OnE ThE OnLY

Player's Steam ID: jallgeier

Ban Reason: I was probably banned because I opened fired into a group of prisoners(was playing jailbreak) and then was immediately banned.It was probably one of my friends who did it.

Unban Reason: I would like to play jailbreak again and this is probably the highest quality server out there. I would also like to apologize for the offense in the first place.

Member Name: TRIGZ22

Player's Steam ID: jallgeier

Ban Reason: It was probably one of my friends who did it.

That's not your steam ID. Your Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:25976167

Herpes was the banning admin, so unless he agrees to unban you, your only chance is here: Want To Get Unbanned?

Not many people believe "My friend did it" and since you know exactly what was done to get banned, we are less likely to believe it.

Ohhhhhh the old "my friend/brother/sister/dad/cat/pickle did it" excuse. When r they gonna learn?

Did you hear the time were my fathers uncle sister half cousin nephew in law twice remove pet slave friend of their aunt brothers friend friend step mother half brother hacked my account and said all those bad stuff? No one believed me :C

I don't believe this, because right after you sprayed, the next round immediatelly after someone else did it. Not saying it has any signifigance, but it just seems unlikely that was coincidence. If you want to be unbanned you'll have to do the I<3Silence thing.

~STDInfected