Sign in to follow this  
Tarin

Passing notes...

Lol what a joke. There is no way a kid that young could use such big words with an elegant flow. This is completely unrealistic.

Passing notes is for fools. Besides, who has the friends for it?

lol i've passed like 500 notes, mostly they get to me then i write something and send 1 back. Usually with girls, unless it's one of my friends starting a fight with the school-♥♥♥-hole.

I've had maybe 1 or 2 taken away but my teacher(s) never read them out loud but they read them, -.-, he usually just makes ♥♥♥♥ up and says "DEAR <hot chick> I LIKE BARBIES" like fuuu stfu

I've passed this one note before, where the teacher took the note up, and said "Would you like me to read this aloud?" And I said, "Sure, give it a shot."

She then proceeded to go to the front of the class, opened the note, read out loud "Dude my.." then made a disgusted face, and told me to go the counselor.

I'm not kidding.

i've passed this one note before, where the teacher took the note up, and said "would you like me to read this aloud?" and i said, "sure, give it a shot."

she then proceeded to go to the front of the class, opened the note, read out loud "dude my.." then made a disgusted face, and told me to go the counselor.

I'm not kidding.

lololololol

"OMG this class is so boring lol!!!!

"I made out w/ *insert tool* last night."

"Ewwww what a weirdo!"

God, I hate notes I'm not the one who writes them or if they are to me. But no, the worst that a teacher has done to a note is taped it to the front of the class door.

Except one of my friends got called to the counselling office before because my other friend asked her if she would ever blow a dude lol.