Sign in to follow this  
IDGAFoxxeh

Foxxeh

Member Name: Foxxeh

What game?: Counter Strike: Source

Your In-Game Name: Foxxeh

Player's Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:33564925

Ban Reason: "camping as last ct"

Unban Reason: Couldn't get out of the cell with the speed hack going, and i was slayed just as i was getting out.

Speed hack? o:

He means that because due to Last CT giving extra speed to the Last CT himself, it was difficult to get out of the cell. It was too fast and was nearly impossible. It's happened to me before. I say wait on the person who banned him.

Really wish people would post their actual steam ID's so it would be easier to find the ban.... Your steam ID should look like STEAM:00:0213123124 or something like that. Use Steam ID Finder to find it. But yeah, let's hear what the banning admin has to say...

He's not either.

I'm confused now ._. If he's not banned or CT banned, why does this thread exists? lol

Also Carissimi: Dat video XD

anyways from the way he tarps and doesnt know the motd well enough he should atleast be ct banned again. Because last night he kept asking questions about what they can and cant do. Soooo... even though i slipped up last night by not realizing what i said. He still is more than likely too young to use his mic. And needs to learn what the motd is and why its there. Countless occasions he's repeatedly slipped up and not realizing what he's doing. For that account we need to either discuss with him everything that hes doing or give him some time to watch other warden do other days and let him learn just like i did(i read the motd though).

He's already unbanned from CT now & not banned from the servers. So this is a pointless thread now.

~Closed due to the lack of furries