Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

NEW Motd rules! (27/01/2012)

1. Portals count as an entrance for war day entrances (just in case this was unclear)

2. CT's cannot camp cells that lead to armory even if they are watching T's (this was nowhere in the MOTD before)

These rules are in bold and timestamped under warday and armory. Any thoughts?

EDIT// They can NOT restrict another CT to pass on warden. This means, they can say no pass backs, but they can't say "No pass ons"

I dont play much JB but it kinda sucked when kids just had an awp scoped in the cells that take us to armory lol

so imo good rules

I dunno about 2, I think it would be best if it came into effect after T's leave the main cell block area. Just a thought though.

The CT's cannot go inside that specific cell and camp if it can lead to armory, this has happened so many times where a CT would just stay in there, while facing all the T's outside since technically they are watching T's with warden. They can look inside cell still I guess, but they can't be inside it

Pretty nifty there.

Also could you add in the MOTD about favortism? I don't think we have something about favortism in it and it should be added

Alright, cool, this isn't closed.

This just recently happened. (Like really, about 2 mins ago.)

It was a warday and it hit 0:00, so I revoked it and told the last T to lr. Apperantly this was against the rules, but I read through the Warday section in the MOTD and it didn't say anything about "no revoking on wardays."

I don't want no trouble, but if this could be added to the section if it is in fact against the rules to revoke a warday like a freeday, that would be neat.

Alright, cool, this isn't closed.

This just recently happened. (Like really, about 2 mins ago.)

It was a warday and it hit 0:00, so I revoked it and told the last T to lr. Apperantly this was against the rules, but I read through the Warday section in the MOTD and it didn't say anything about "no revoking on wardays."

I don't want no trouble, but if this could be added to the section if it is in fact against the rules to revoke a warday like a freeday, that would be neat.

The MOTD says "Anything not stated in the MOTD is illegal unless specified by an admin." making that illegal. I don't like that idea though. It stays at freeday only. Sorreh

Lol herpes did you not read what he said clearly :P You can not have an LR on warday, and it is stated in the MOTD already.

I was talking about the whole revoking the warday thing lol. Not the lr part xD But yeah I guess I kinda misread it or mistyped what I meant to say