Sign in to follow this  
Shookie.yeah

Your Admins.

I've heard the storys on how bad the admins are on this server from lots of people, didn't beleive it was true. But i've experienced it first hand. Yes, admins are there to keep the server in order and make sure everything is going good. But for fucks sake, they are powerhungry whores. Like any excuse they can get to slay you they do it. I understand baiting and the point behind it. But even just going into a cell to kill a rebeling T that requires walking through another T, its slayable. I get it, im not going to get much positive response to this but still. NO ONE LIKES SUPERTROOPER ADMINS.

I dunno 'bout admins, but with mod's it's a reality, since there's way too many of 'em, it's easy to see things like the one's your referring to.

But even just going into a cell to kill a rebeling T that requires walking through another T, its slayable

You apparently lied in your post and do not understand the idea of the baiting rules.

When you walk THROUGH a T to chase a rebel because you want to be a killwhore, you entice the T or T's standing there to rebel or go after your ass, and effectively ruin the entire day or cause people to get killed and have to sit the round out for your own stupidity. Just go chase the rebel at the exit of the vent, lol. You don't need to have a reason not to be with the T's if you saw someone rebel and are trying to kill them.

Personally, I prefer to be laid back as a mod. It's easier to catch people doing shit if you aren't constantly allchatting or unmuting yourself and ordering people around.

Not to say that there aren't some power hungry / crazed mods, because I honestly don't approve of some of the recent additions to the moderating team, but hell. It ain't my decision to make. If you ever see a mod being abusive, breaking rules, or even just unnecessarily rude, you should demo it and post it on the forums. You can also *try* to get the rules changed via politely bitching and whining about it on the forums, so long as enough people agree with you. I think we do a pretty good job of weeding out shitty mods before they hit adminship though.

But even just going into a cell to kill a rebeling T that requires walking through another T, its slayable.

MOTD:

CTs are not allowed to be in cells or near cells where Ts are

so, you break the rules and expect not to be slain?

I did it to be a kill whore? for sure.

Ts were ordered to take one step out face cells ect ect, and there was a T hiding behind the bunk. (there was no vent?) So i went i and killed him. I didn't go in there an stare at the T on the outside of the cells and run back and fourth at him. It wasn't intentional baiting, which the rule is in place

But you guys can defend this shit all you want, everyone hates your community because of it.

Everyone hates the server/community, but it's populated day to night into the next morning so on and so forth every day. (Even more so in the past :/)

Seems legit.

If you choose not to follow the rules, then we will choose not to allow you to play here, it's that simple.

>Play on a server fairly often

>Try to argue and seem like the victim on the forums

>Pretend not to like the server in a last ditch attempt to defend your point

>2011

[ATTACH]2930.vB[/ATTACH]

ishygddt.jpg.524f2b25a0c0f06c95f9f58eb349e252.jpg

Everyone hates the server/community, but it's populated day to night into the next morning so on and so forth every day. (Even more so in the past :/)

Seems legit.

If you choose not to follow the rules, then we will choose not to allow you to play here, it's that simple.

>Play on a server fairly often

>Try to argue and seem like the victim on the forums

>Pretend not to like the server in a last ditch attempt to defend your point

>2011

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2930[/ATTACH]

Oh i'm sorry, did i back you into a corner?

You seem fairly mad.

But you also keep putting words in my mouth, stop.

Baiting intentional or not, you get slayed. If you don't like the community I'll happily remove your membership and you can go to a good community since this is obviously shit ^_^