Sign in to follow this  
prjekt

Admin Abuse CSGO Akio

Ok im not really sure how to get screenshots or video from steam> from CSGO. But I will just tell the story. I camped in armory for castleguard because ive seen another ct called cloudymuffin there. As soon as i went in there i got slayed by Akio, and cloudymuffin stayed alive until 1 minute later cloudymuffin left the armory. Now i know that kinda isn't admin abuse but its showing favoritism. But I'm not done. Akio then slays me the next round for no reason? I confronted him about that and he just cursed at me. So thats why I'm here posting this.

OP's in-game name is Pumpndump. It was a freeday and 3 Ct's were still in armory past 30 seconds of the round. I repeatedly told ct's to exit armory and cloudy did exit. 2 others didn't including OP and Nutle, I continued to slay them both and OP started to argue and start shit by saying that was favoritsm. Slayed him the next round for repeatingly arguing with me and being salty that he got slayed for breaking the rules, not listening, and arguing with a mod.

-1 on this. I wasn't on, but he's almost always available at night and is clutch when it comes to late-night JB. Whenever I need an admin and I see he's online, he almost always comes in to help out. He even messages me randomly sometimes asking if everything in the server is going OK. Tonight I noticed him (from my friend's list) popping in and out of the server on his own to check up on it, even though he was playing on another server. I was actually going to make a post commending him on all of his help at night, but I figured I'd put it here. I don't think most of the admins know how shitty the server can get at night, and how FEW admins are ever available to help out--if any at all. Most of the time there's no one on, but without Aki0, I can almost guarantee the server will go to shit every night. Now that AgH got admin he helps out at night, too, but one guy can only do so much. As for this particular instance, like I said, I wasn't on the server, but from what both the OP and Aki0 said, it sounds legit to me.

+1 for Aki0 from me. I wasn't on, but he's almost always available at night and is clutch when it comes to late-night JB. Whenever I need an admin and I see he's online, he almost always comes in to help out. He even messages me randomly sometimes asking if everything in the server is going OK. Tonight I noticed him (from my friend's list) popping in and out of the server on his own to check up on it, even though he was playing on another server. I was actually going to make a post commending him on all of his help at night, but I figured I'd put it here. I don't think most of the admins know how shitty the server can get at night, and how FEW admins are ever available to help out--if any at all. Most of the time there's no one on, but without Aki0, I can almost guarantee the server will go to shit every night. Now that AgH got admin he helps out at night, too, but one guy can only do so much. As for this particular instance, like I said, I wasn't on the server, but from what both the OP and Aki0 said, it sounds legit to me.

Think you meant to -1 the abuse >_>

Other then that -1 for no proof

Think you meant to -1 the abuse >_>

Other then that -1 for no proof

Sorry, I'm new at this.

If you look in the ban logs, Akio have actually made many wrongful bans, for baiting, freeshooting, freekilling without leaving and so on.

Xeno Gamers

At least in the case of r3dz0diac, dubbz and Kelley, they were freekilling multiple rounds in a row. r3d and Dubbz were going around yelling "DROP THE KNIFE OR DIE", actually, and they were freekilling everyone in cells for over 10 minutes until Aki0 put a stop to it. If that doesn't deserve AT LEAST a 1 week ban, I don't know what does. If I were an admin on here, I probably would have permed them for that. Kelley was freekilling people in cells last night. M0k2 sounds familiar, but I can't remember what happened all that well. All I know is that when the server turns into a shit storm because trolls know they can flood it and freekill with no problem at night, whenever I ask Aki0, he comes in there and fixes the situation. He's almost the only one ever on at that time of night, too. If you guys think he's being too harsh, then maybe you need to talk to him about that. However, if he loses his mod, you're going to lose a lot of players at night, and I mean a lot. For some reason the server gets jam packed at crazy hours of the night (until the freekilling trolls come on).

Also, votekick is NOT ON. Someone needs to turn that fucking shit on so we have at least some other defense against the trolls at night--especially when no admins are on.

If you look in the ban logs, Akio have actually made many wrongful bans, for baiting, freeshooting, freekilling without leaving and so on.

Xeno Gamers

I should have put a better reasons for the ban, but when I ban for that long it's usually because multiple rules have been broken, I have given multiple warnings, and that I have observed them and made my decision. In the future I will just put "Breaking Server Rules." I know I don't abuse and trust me there are a shit load of people on at night breaking rules and I'm the only one on. This is because I live in Hawaii and the time difference is pushed back. Trust me come on at night and see what I'm talking about. It's hell..

I should have put a better reasons for the ban, but when I ban for that long it's usually because multiple rules have been broken, I have given multiple warnings, and that I have observed them and made my decision. In the future I will just put "Breaking Server Rules." I know I don't abuse and trust me there are a shit load of people on at night breaking rules and I'm the only one on. This is because I live in Hawaii and the time difference is pushed back. Trust me come on at night and see what I'm talking about. It's hell..

That is not what i mean.

The only time you can server ban people for breaking server rules, is if they try to avoide a ct ban by leaving the server.

That means all those bans should have been ctbans, not server bans.

You should read the admin handbook :P