Sign in to follow this  
Monsterdog

Ganja and his love for Disrespect

This is what Ganja said when he lied about Orangejuice Abusing powers.

Ganja Words not mine [xG:A:F][OR4NG3JUIC3 Abuse

heres my input on this, you got PM and u aboose it we watched u do it when u spam for warden in ur own video and guess what u get it and tell people talk over me ull be muted, u mute people when u should not even have warden thats aboose, we had 4 ppl agreeing that you spammed and most of them are ADMINS not some scrubs, there was no aboose in there.

Well he lied just so that Orange could go away free without a warning. Ganja has also trolled,abused powers, and has had anger problems in the past and nobody actually did anything to him. You cant use the excuse yeah he was demoted twice and showed he was good so we gave him back his powers. Well he hasnt. He still has anger problems and he still likes to troll people and abuse powers so give it a +1 or a -1 your choice.

Gonna -1 this.

On the positive, most of the time he is a fine admin, sticks to the rules and only punishes when neccesary. I wouldnt say he lied about orangejuice, I'd say even with that video it was too close to call either way argue it however you like.

On the minus, occasionally I have seen him do stuff like open his cell when numerous people are on, or get unneccesarily angry at people over seemingly minor stuff.

I wouldn't say he should be demoted, but I would say he should perhaps be watched a bit closer by admins/DL's.

If you dont drop this im banning you from the forums. We already told you to contact one of the divs or coleaders through steam or PM. Do NOT air your dirty laundry in our public forums. Make one more post about this, and you wont be able to post anything anymore...

~Falcon Ponched