Zapper5555

Done With Tekkit

I'm fed up with tekkit I keep on getting greifed from 10 year olds and i'm sick of it. I'm living with microsoft and i thought i had all the area claimed but because of the autistic claim method I didn't and I had 3 MFSU's and 2 MFE's stolen. I go out of my way to help new people on the server and this shit keeps happening. Why did you have to advertise the servers to 10 year olds jewmad just why. I want my shit back but no mods are on the server and im just sick of this happening constantly.

@@WhyJewMad

@@Microsoft

@FuckTekkit

I keep on getting greifed from 10 year olds

And now you complaint to the forums about it? maybe try reporting them instead of raging about it until you break your computer. The server is open to all.. the internet is filled with different age group, many younger one show more maturity then the older ones.

+1

So you forgot to claim the area and this is everyone besides your fault?

i fixed the problem. and those "ten year olds" are paying for the server you are playing on. I have a donation of 25 dollars in two days from the same person. Wheres your donation? Cant complain about something that is free.

+1

i fixed the problem. and those "ten year olds" are paying for the server you are playing on. I have a donation of 25 dollars in two days from the same person. Wheres your donation? Cant complain about something that is free.

+1

I don't think them paying for anything should have anything to do with anything... that is where corruption starts....

We have multiple plugins to stop grieifing from occurring. It's not our problem that he was griefed. Now these "10 year olds" are potential donators and when the store is running will probably buy whatever their little hearts desire further funding our servers. I don't see how any of this is the start of corruption... Matsi I don't even see where your comment fits in on this post...at all.

We have multiple plugins to stop grieifing from occurring. It's not our problem that he was griefed. Now these "10 year olds" are potential donators and when the store is running will probably buy whatever their little hearts desire further funding our servers. I don't see how any of this is the start of corruption... Matsi I don't even see where your comment fits in on this post...at all.

Saying he cant complain because he doesnt pay money... and that they can grief because they donate?

I was just trying to point out that them donating and him not has absolutely nothing to do with anything and there was really no reason to mention it imo..