Ebic

Remove all children faggots from xG

-1 we need all the people we can get on the servers. of course muting the childrens would be nice. however, if your gonna be punishing people for what they say on the mic, why not enforce the no disrespect rule?

How many times do you see what is considered disrespect a day?

What is considered disrespect:

• If a player makes serious threats relating to the opposing users life, internet, or status in Xeno Gamers.
  • Ignoring higher-uppers in Xeno Gamers when it relates to the rules that correspond to the server that user is on.

What is not considered disrespect

• The frustrated occasional cuss words. Everyone gets annoyed when playing video games.
  • Arguing over map choice.
  • Attempting to state your opinion in a non-malicious way. Swearing is not malicious in anyway.

I almost never see it.

Well I do see it and its usually the badmins that threaten lives

Enforcer threatening someones lives

xG staff making threats

more disrespect

I mean not only is this serious, but it dissuades people from coming to the server to have a fun safe time without being disrespected. We should protect the childrens not kick them out of xG.

-1 we need all the people we can get on the servers. of course muting the childrens would be nice. however, if your gonna be punishing people for what they say on the mic, why not enforce the no disrespect rule?

How many times do you see what is considered disrespect a day?

What is considered disrespect:

• If a player makes serious threats relating to the opposing users life, internet, or status in Xeno Gamers.
  • Ignoring higher-uppers in Xeno Gamers when it relates to the rules that correspond to the server that user is on.

What is not considered disrespect

• The frustrated occasional cuss words. Everyone gets annoyed when playing video games.
  • Arguing over map choice.
  • Attempting to state your opinion in a non-malicious way. Swearing is not malicious in anyway.

I almost never see it.

xG staff making threats

more disrespect

I mean not only is this serious, but it dissuades people from coming to the server to have a fun safe time without being disrespected. We should protect the childrens not kick them out of xG.

lol, none of those are even serious plus they are all directed towards Nom so it's fine. And anyway, if there is a child on they aren't usually muted unless they are too young or if most of the people playing request the person is muted.

xG staff making threats

more disrespect

I love how all of your examples are with Nom, who would tell you that you are twelve year old that nobody likes. This stuff doesn't hurt our server.

I love how all of your examples are with Nom, who would tell you that you are twelve year old that nobody likes. This stuff doesn't hurt our server.

Nom is a very sensitive child, please be aware of that.