theantibrony1

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I have been playing in your Pokemon trade server recently, and I honestly think this is one of the better gaming communities I have come across. To start, I am not an anti-brony, that username was meant as a joke and the name ended up sticking with me. I play Team Fortress 2, and from previous experiences, I do get along with most people in servers. I also have a mic to communicate with others. I am new to this site though, so if I am doing anything wrong, please feel free to tell me. I am just trying to do my best to find a good gaming community.

Please input your Steam ID under the proper format. It's format should look like STEAM_0:1:54162452(My ID for example). To find it, use your Steam community URL here. @@AntiScootaTwo

STEAM_0:1:57024767

Sorry for the late reply, I submitted my request through the applications tab and didn't know where to check it at. Also, I can't find any way to edit my previous post, so is just putting my ID here okay or should I fill out a new request with the proper ID?

@@serbiansnaga @@Forest

banner.png.c526ff9d3e149f6ec3c84964ecd447ff.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click https://xenogamers.com/threads/17314/

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

-Closed

banner.png.33e5d599e8ecebe9eae50524810f8152.png