solidsnake1171

spawn camping

ok so we all know is spawn camping is killing out of their spawn right? But what do we do if there is a sniper just sniping from their spawn? are we allowed to kill them? this happens alot on Pokemon trade and possibly on the other trade server too.

well even though i dont go on the trade server often im guessing if hes pissing u off and your team by spawn camping then of course kill that sniper. just don't start spawn camping the other team.

if someone is staying around their spawn for prolonged periods of time then killing them does not constitute as spawn camping/killing. so if someone is camping around their own spawn then you can kill them without worry about breaking rules.

Uhhhh I'm not sure, but maybe we can do something about this? Like say, if it's possible (need to ask around) but create a sphere around spawn (find spawn by spawn points since they are valid entities) and then either set bullets to dissipate in there, or if someone is shot just make them not receive any damage?

Uhhhh I'm not sure, but maybe we can do something about this? Like say, if it's possible (need to ask around) but create a sphere around spawn (find spawn by spawn points since they are valid entities) and then either set bullets to dissipate in there, or if someone is shot just make them not receive any damage?

we could add spawn protection back in, i don't really know why it was removed lol.

That won't solve the problem you are describing. If you like to hang around spawn you will still experience this issue.

Since we're talking about trade servers, it's not about gameplay, it's about trading so it wouldn't be so helpful

That won't solve the problem you are describing. If you like to hang around spawn you will still experience this issue.

Something of the sort was pleasant; I liked how I could quickly use under four sticky bombs to launch myself as demo [instead of walking the whole map] before the protection ran out... if I may ask, why was it removed?

Something of the sort was pleasant; I liked how I could quickly use under four sticky bombs to launch myself as demo [instead of walking the whole map] before the protection ran out... if I may ask, why was it removed?

I don't think I removed it :/ @@Brian might have some insight into the matter.

So, people like to stay in spawn and snipe you from inside spawn?

What's the issue?

I don't think there are any issue except for the fact that they make you rage really easily. Since you're desperately trying to pwned that guy, and well, you just can't get it.

I don't think there are any issue except for the fact that they make you rage really easily. Since you're desperately trying to pwned that guy, and well, you just can't get it.

In other words

get gud m8

We're still talking about trade servers right?

We're still talking about trade servers right?

Well yeah, almost any idle/trade servers I've been on, a lot of people complain about spawn camping... or they go out of their spawn for like 3 sec., and go back in again... All I said to the complainer was to rejoin the server later when the camper quit, or else just be quiet please. :)