SkitZoFrenzly.

Skitzofrenzly. - Teamspeak

I have nothing against Skitz being unbanned. Admin and whatever on the hand... +1 I'll just roll with a plus one, but I'd prefer @Bleed @diabeetus giving a response first.

No. You were given one chance. You were explicitly told not to give anyone admin in that channel. It hasn't even been two weeks, and you instantly gave it away. What was put in that room was completely unacceptable, and since you were supposed to be the only one with access to that channel you should be held accountable for whats put inside it.

No. You were given one chance. You were explicitly told not to give anyone admin in that channel. It hasn't even been two weeks, and you instantly gave it away. What was put in that room was completely unacceptable, and since you were supposed to be the only one with access to that channel you should be held accountable for whats put inside it.

This.

Originality

Why isn't this thread closed yet?