Goblin

Why You Should Play Dota

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

I know. :(

It'd probably be a bit higher if I decided to not ne lazy and play a bunch of ranked games and increase my mmr. What's your mmr?

I know. :(

It'd probably be a bit higher if I decided to not ne lazy and play a bunch of ranked games and increase my mmr. What's your mmr?

err i think 3300 went on a losing streak like 3300 or 3320 some shit like that

err i think 3300 went on a losing streak like 3300 or 3320 some fudge like that

3000+ mmr is a whole other world. Wish I was there.

Also I just noticed you weren't asking me, but the real Goblin. Lol I'm dumb.

3000+ mmr is a whole other world. Wish I was there.

Also I just noticed you weren't asking me, but the real Goblin. Lol I'm dumb.

ehh didnt feel like tagging you both, Idk 3k is shit tier to me, just rat dota and or just fighting mid only. it's not that diff trust.

ehh didnt feel like tagging you both, Idk 3k is fudge tier to me, just rat dota and or just fighting mid only. it's not that diff trust.

Oh alright. 3k is better than 2k. It has less trash players. That helps a ton though. Rat dota will never leave. It's pretty much how I win matches in my hellhole of a mmr.

@ASock im not trying to say that they didnt work hard for their fame, and im not jealous, as my dreams and future careers have nothing to do with comp video game playing. I think esports in general is taken too seriously, and sports as a whole are taken too seriously. I like to play a handful of esports games and sports, and i respect the athletes and gamers who worked hard for their positions, but i just think the massive stadiums and the millions of dollars spent in these events, are an overstatement. I like a lot of professional gamers. I watch their streams and youtube videos, and I'm not hating on them, and I don't even hate esports. I just think its treated way too seriously.

Tldr: i respect the people who play and work hard for their positions in esports, but i think the way esports are treated as some big deal is kind of exaggerating (this doesnt just apply to dota and lol)