Osiris

Server Inactivity

Hey all,

So as some of you are probably aware, I haven't been on the TF2 servers in a couple of weeks. With college starting up again soon, I've needed some time to get ready and settled into a school-oriented routine again.

So what does this mean? Well basically, I probably won't be on the servers for a couple weeks further. I need to -- at least -- get through the first week of classes with no distractions (simply to start into that routine I mentioned) before I can expand my time to include fun, extracurricular activities like chilling with you guys.

I don't intend to resign from my position as moderator, and I will remain active on Steam chat, TeamSpeak and the forums throughout my hiatus from playing computer games. When I do return to TF2, I'll be pretty laden-down with school stuff, so it's likely I won't have as much time to commit to TF2 as before. Admins+, if you see fit to demote me for any of these reasons, I'll understand. But bottom line, I'm not leaving the clan anytime soon and I'll still be around to help regardless of my title.

Anyway, thought I'd give you all a heads-up. Peace.

~Hero

Tl;Dr Hero's gonna be inactive on the servers for a couple more weeks. Still an xG moderator, staying active on Steam chat, TS3 and forums. Will be back after school starts.