Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

SwiftDreams ☁

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:115206079

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I don't know how long ago this ban was and i forgot what i did sorry but i want to join XG and i want a second chance or 3rd chance ? I am sorry for what i did or may have done but i really want to be unbanned I think the ban was close to a year ago but i never got to make a ban appeal because i really didn't mind but now i do and i want to join the community i hope you can see pass my mistakes and see Im truly sorry <3 Thank you for taking your time to read this ban appeal and have a good day ! :waving:

Looks like you were perm server banned by Snackbar (no longer with us) for massing, as can be seen here: Weast - Counter-strike

I've watched the demos, and a permanent ct ban is 100% necessary. However, it was just mass fking, not mass then leave (which would be a server ban). You've been unbanned - just not from ct. Feel free to protest the teamban, I will suggest you wait a while after playing on the server though.

Make sure to refamiliarize yourself with the rules here: [cs:go] Jailbreak Rules

Remember, second chances don't come often!

#Closed