Tatost

Tf2 Highlander Event!

The Machina is a viable weapon, only one I have a problem with it's ban.

I do not use it but it is useful and used alot in ESEA matches and other competitive pools.

+1

==WEEK 1 OF MATCHES==

Friday 10th 7pm EST - Sylux VS Kypari, Tatost VS Kypari

Saturday 11th 1pm EST - Tatost VS Sylux

If you cannot make it please tell your team captain! We will post Week 2 soon.

Sorry if I missed this earlier in the post, but...

Are we able to spectate?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Shit I work until 8:45 est on weekdays. Good thing I'm on Bagel's and we aren't playing yet.

If we could figure out when we're going to square up faster, it would be nice. I could possibly get someone to work my shifts, rather than having to try and get someone else to pick up a Friday shift of the same week.

And again I might not make it home in time to stream it is also snowing right now

I don't think my brain was awake when I wrote this I definitely didn't read what kypari wrote

from what i have heard kypari's internet is fucked so they cannot make dates at this moment

The event can start without me unless we do the times I have given for new dates. My internet goes really bad at 6pm-11pm GMT so that would be about 7pm EST earliest for me to be able to play and I don't exactly want to be awake all night.

Otherwise I don't know if I can participate in the tournament because my internet is just so horrible.

Me and the other captains can look at times for the event once everyone is off of spring break, as we have a shortage of subs to come in.

The event should be some time next month as long as we get together and work on it.

*cough* Tatost pulling a rejects on this event. (At least rejects finished and it turned out to be great. thx rejects for bring back ff2 back (-D_D)b )

1.) Die

2.) I told you I'm waiting on things like vacations to calm down. One of the captains has internet problems, but said to go on without him, the other is on vacation himself. I told you this last night when you asked me.