Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

AThirdEye

Identity:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Ok, so I really enjoy the server but earlier in the day I was messing around and spawn killing because I was really bored I admit that it was wrong and should not have been doing it, but I just wanted to mess around. Anyways a little later the server started to fill up and some other players and admins were on and they all kinda got mad at me for it, we all were on the server for a little while longer before I got bored and left. I returned later in the day to see if any other of the people I typically play with but no one was on, there was this really annoying uptight admin and some other player was on who was on with me earlier in the day told that admin I was spawn killing earlier in the day, this was a very bad thing because of that admin being so uptight his interest in me peaked his observance in me. at one point everyone was spamming hentai sprays on this one wall and me being a bandwagon wanted to join in, so I downloaded a spray applied it and started spraying. there was a map change and the whole spray thing was over, I just wanted to make a joke but this guy thought it wasn't funny, and at that point, i got banned. there no lies just an honest confession because I really enjoy your server and all I want to do is play on your server again I apologize and promise to not do it again I hope you listen to this and that you get back to me as soon as you can. have a wonderful day!

The ban in question: Click me

@FishStickSmoker is right, you did admit to breaking rules and it really is only a day ban. I would recommend actually following the rules if you don't want to be banned in the future. I appreciate the honesty, but I am still going to -1 this appeal.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

wel doesn't it mean something that i would admit to it to try to get back on it because i like it so much?

There is nothing wrong with owning up to your mistakes, in fact it's a far better alternative than lying to get out of a ban. With that said, you still did break the rules and a punishment is still in order regardless of whether or not you acknowledge your mistakes. For that, you already receive a lot more respect than you would if you were to lie about it.

A day ban really is the 'minimum' for certain actions on the Server, so anything less would just be an unban, but a Ban Protest is never unjustified. For future reference, if you ever receive a ban of any kind [for over a day] and feel that it was unwarranted, please do not hesitate to submit a Ban Protest.

Just know that the likelihood of getting out of a day ban is incredibly slim to begin with; there are only a handful of reasons that it could get pushed through, such as if it were a mistake made by Staff :coffee:

you know what never mind i feel like fudge now go ahead and perma ban me

We aren't going to permanently ban you from the servers for doing this one time. Staff members have to go through the process of ban times (hour>day>week>month>perm). There are certain exceptions to this rule, as in dirty pictures of children or cheating will result in an instant permanent ban. You only have a ban set for one day, you will be unbanned on 07-19-17 at 20:59 or 8:59PM (at least in the EST timezone)

tl;dr: don't worry about permanent bans just yet, try reading the general rules that you can find here or by typing !motd in chat on our servers.

It's only a day ban, don't sweat it too much. No one is going to perm you unless you either keep doing it or do something really bad like hack or etc.

All in all don't worry too much about it, going to close this then though other staff can open it up if they feel the need to.