Thunder

Switch Warioware and General Trade?

switch warioware and general trade  

14 members have voted

1. 1. switch warioware and general trade

• Switch warioware to spoopys murder gamemode and general trade to slender fortress
    • leave warioware and switch general trade to slender
    • leave general trade and switch warioware to slender
    • leave general trade and switch warioware to spoopys murder gamemode
    • leave warioware and switch general trade to spoopys murder gamemode
    • Dont switch either

General trade literally gets nothing and I still dont see a reason for it to still exist considering we could switch it to things that at LEAST xG members can go on to have fun with themselves.

Warioware is broken in half of the gamemodes and is really only fun when the "lives" minigame comes around.

The gamemode that @Spoopy requested is pretty good and got good feedback and I honestly don't know why it hasnt been added to one of the servers.

I do love to play TF2ware sometimes with friends so as long as it stays, I could care less what we change General Trade to.

Remove Warioware, Replace the old JB2 server with Slender.

The GTS is the event server.

Im pretty sure that no events have happened on General Trade.

Also we have a server that is literally called "event server" right?

I'm neutral for now but while I was still staff and on at wierd west coast times I would see general trade with a handful of people on occasion, like 4-6. I know that isn't enough to warrant having the server, but if you compare the game.me of the two I would bet cold hard cash general trade gets more population than warioware.

I'm neutral for now but while I was still staff and on at wierd west coast times I would see general trade with a handful of people on occasion, like 4-6. I know that isn't enough to warrant having the server, but if you compare the game.me of the two I would bet cold hard cash general trade gets more population than warioware.

Actually it didn't take long to read the rest of the thread. +1 for switching warioware to murder/slender, I'd rather have a working gamemode on an empty server than a broken gamemode on an empty server, atleast it's effort. As for general trade as supreme said we use it for events (whenever those are) and I saw a small but fairly recurring population. It works and I'm fine with leaving it.

+1 I'm defiantly up for replacing these old servers I use only to test out donator perks lel.

May I suggest MGE Training for one of them? Would be fun to 1v1 other xG members. >: )