Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

27 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

That is not what I am saying at all, and never once did I say. "Hey, remove those ratings". I am saying that is is just rude not only towards me, but towards other people who only make very minor mistakes, or just "memeing" 

"It's toxic to rate my posts with bad ratings when I spell things incorrectly."

You say it's rude to rate people's posts "bad spelling," but you do the exact same thing to me and it's okay. You're being incredibly hypocritical right now. It's totally fine to give you a negative rating when you deserve it. People just meme rate my posts on this thread "bad spelling." I don't fuss about it because I know it's just a joke. Don't whine like a child because someone didn't rate your post "funny" online.

42 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

Now let's end this before it becomes a case.

If you actually wanted to stop this you wouldn't reply to my posts.

Tatost

Tatost

17 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

That is not what I am saying at all, and never once did I say. "Hey, remove those ratings". I am saying that is is just rude not only towards me, but towards other people who only make very minor mistakes, or just "memeing" 

"It's toxic to rate my posts with bad ratings when I spell things incorrectly."

You say it's rude to rate people's posts "bad spelling," but you do the exact same thing to me and it's okay. You're being incredibly hypocritical right now. It's totally fine to give you a negative rating when you deserve it. People just meme rate my posts on this thread "bad spelling." I don't fuss about it because I know it's just a joke. Don't whine like a child because someone didn't rate your post "funny" online.

38 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

Now let's end this before it becomes a case.

If you actually wanted to stop this, you wouldn't reply to my posts.