Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

9 hours ago, Caribou said:

Difference between watching good anime and being a weeb + waifu is fake gf for sad no life virgins we shouldn't advocate that in our Discord ?

It's just collecting your favorite anime characters lmao

4 hours ago, Elcark said:

I'm not really one for the idea of adding bots just for the sake of having extra features. The discord seems to work as a hub for the community to interact with each other more proactively, essentially shout box but significantly better. Things that deviate from that don't really help the discord to foster the community, acting more like distractions then anything.

?

5 hours ago, MJP said:

I don’t see a point in adding this. It’s just another thing cluttering the messy discord with shit tons of channels. Poke card already annoys me so I’d rather not see fucking loli manga in discord either.

It would be redirected to the same channel Pokecord spawns go into. If Pokecord annoys you, you can mute channels. Just change #Pokecord to #Spawns. There's also an anime channel so you already see it unless you have the muted too lmao. "I don't like Pokecord, but I won't mute the channel. Even if I did mute the channel I don't want people to have nice things when I'm not involved."

Can someone give an actual good reason for not having the bot when there is something exactly like it but for Pokemon in the exact same Discord lmao. "ew anime lol get it out"

@cook

Tatost

Tatost

9 hours ago, Caribou said:

Difference between watching good anime and being a weeb + waifu is fake gf for sad no life virgins we shouldn't advocate that in our Discord ?

It's just collecting your favorite anime characters lmao

4 hours ago, Elcark said:

I'm not really one for the idea of adding bots just for the sake of having extra features. The discord seems to work as a hub for the community to interact with each other more proactively, essentially shout box but significantly better. Things that deviate from that don't really help the discord to foster the community, acting more like distractions then anything.

?

5 hours ago, MJP said:

I don’t see a point in adding this. It’s just another thing cluttering the messy discord with shit tons of channels. Poke card already annoys me so I’d rather not see fucking loli manga in discord either.

It would be redirected to the same channel Pokecord spawns go into. If Pokecord annoys you, you can mute channels. Just change #Pokecord to #Spawns. There's also an anime channel so you already see it unless you have the muted too lmao. "I don't like Pokecord, but I won't mute the channel. Even if I did mute the channel I don't want people to have nice things when I'm not involved."

@cook