Edit History

Aegean

Aegean

@discord mods 

I know you guys are just trying to keep the peace on discord, but try to not antagonize people who are clearly just trolling. You guys are just feeding fuel to a fire. Also be a little more hesitant on muting someone.

@Steven @Rabid

Grow up, and stop being so condescending. These guys are legit trying to keep our members from being annoyed on discord, and you guys are intentionally being rude or annoying. You both should also practice what you preach and learn to not take things so seriously. I 

Nothing to be done from this report, both sides can improve from today forward. If issues persist in the future, we can discuss it in another thread. If anyone needs any clarification, feel free to message me as well.

Aegean

Aegean

@discord mods 

I know you guys are just trying to keep the peace on discord, but try to not antagonize people who are clearly just trolling. You guys are just feeding fuel to a fire. Also be a little more hesitant on muting someone.

@Steven @Rabid

Grow up, and stop being so condescending. These guys are legit trying to keep our members from being annoyed on discord, and you guys are intentionally being rude or annoying. You both should also practice what you preach and learn to not take things so seriously. I 

Nothing to be done from this report, both sides can improve from today forward. If issues persist in the future, we can discuss it in another thread. If anyone needs any clarification, feel free to message me as well.

~Closed

Aegean

Aegean

@discord mods 

I know you guys are just trying to keep the peace on discord, but try to not antagonize people who are clearly just trolling. You guys are just feeding fuel to a fire. 

@Steven @Rabid

~Closed