tatost
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:54599372
  • Position
    Administrator
  • Time Active on Servers
    like five years lol
  • Information

I think there's a general lack of experience among staff members, as a few have little to no clue on how to conduct themselves as a staff member and demonstrate a complete lack of understanding when it comes to deescalating a situation. I've been staff multiple times for both the TF2 and CS:GO divisions, along with one term as Discord mod. That alone should suggest I have the capability of handling a staff position. 

tatost for DM 2020

hi mau

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes
Tatost

Tatost

• Division
    Team Fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    tatost
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:54599372
  • Position
    Administrator
  • Time Active on Servers
    like five years lol
  • Information

I think there's a general lack of experience among staff members, as a few have little to no clue on how to conduct themselves as a staff member and demonstrate a complete lack of understanding when it comes to deescalating a situation. I've been staff multiple times for both the TF2 and CS:GO divisions, along with one term as Discord mod. That alone should suggest I have the capability of handling a staff position. 

tatost for DM 2020

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes