Draxxx

simple ban request

You've got a lot highlighted there but the conversation isn't really that long...

Him: Some home freekilled

You: You moved, sorry

Him: Homo

That's gonna happen and I've played with yolo plenty to know he's an alright kid. Yeah, he probably moved, but he didnt' really to much of a length to argue.

Actually the only thing he said outside the highlight was freekiller, and said "retarded" not directed at you.

As far as calling you a "faggot" and not a "homo" I guess I'm "sorry" that my "summarization" of the your "conversation" didn't include direct "quotes".

I still say -1 because this happens to everyone. He didn't go off on a flame war and he didn't spam it. He was upset for all of about 20 seconds.

I agree with McNeo. This was 20 seconds of someone being pissed about dieing. :/ If he had continued and just continued to spam it then maybe he would be banned for a short while.

But for this. -1

-1, this happens all the time. And if you killed him for turning a little then you're a killwhore, you've actually done it to me a few times..

Ok you have two options.

1. Just forget it.

2. Donate to xG to get admin and then perma ban him. He will automatically get unbanned the second you do it, but xG still would apriencate the donation.

3. Surprise option, have sex with him, I heard yolo and yolo. So you both have that going. (yolo as in you only like oral).