Sign in to follow this  
BGWS

Dumb**** banned me for no reason.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25175244

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Black Guys White Sister/BGWS

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): Butthurt admins Q.Qing

Why should you be unbanned?: wrongful ban is wrongful.

Story:

Well, I'm sitting there on the JB server, as a CT, and apparently I "Tarped", when I said "When I type go, all T's...", then I said, "You may go now", that's just common ****ing sense, that's not a tarp, but what ever. Then, I get slayed, yadda, yadda, so I go as warden again, give correct orders, and I see Quarantine sitting in his cell, telling me to shoot him or some ****, and since he wasn't complying with orders, I killed him. He then proceeds to kick me for no reason. When I come back, I tell him to actually do his job, and restrict players from CT who don't have a mic, not 2 maps ago (Since this incident) we have that dumb**** Cutting spamming flashes and smokes at the T's, yet no admins came on, so I asked, politely, for him to be restricted from CT, and end up banned, with the reason "admin". This is clearly abuse considering I broke 1 rule, which is a slay, and got banned for nothing, but a butthurt admin q.qing.

"When I type go, all T's...", then I said, "You may go now", - this is pratically a tarp since your trying to trick the players :P , For now ill wait to hear quarantine side of the story and than decide.

Either way, that doesn't warrant a ban, nor does "Disrespecting Admins" considering I know that's what he's going to say. I told him to do his job, and he bans the only person being warden, lolk.

saying you may go, when you said you would type it is a 'tarp'.

he slayed you like he was suppose to.

as for the rest, I need the other side of the story.

That's what I'm saying, It goes Warning, Slay, Kick, Ban, not Slay, Kick for no reason, Ban cause you're butthurt.

I'd love to hear his excuse.

That's what I'm saying, It goes Warning, Slay, Kick, Ban, not Slay, Kick for no reason, Ban cause you're butthurt.

I'd love to hear his excuse.

no, there's no warning for tarping someone and then killing them.

thats a freekill, which results in a slay. Making some one wait

25+ minutes for the next round just because you didn't read the rules is

stupid and could easily be prevented.

no, there's no warning for tarping someone and then killing them.

thats a freekill, which results in a slay. Making some one wait

25+ minutes for the next round just because you didn't read the rules is

stupid and could easily be prevented.

Either way, it wasn't warranting a ban, lets make that clear. No more arguing about the system on which rules on enforced, I got banned for zero reason what so ever, and I don't want to wait 6 days for this ******** ban to be up.

If anyone sees him in-game, then send him here :3

Either way, it wasn't warranting a ban, lets make that clear. No more arguing about the system on which rules on enforced, I got banned for zero reason what so ever, and I don't want to wait 6 days for this ******** ban to be up.

If anyone sees him in-game, then send him here :3

He's not online. your best bet is to add him on steam and direct him here yourself.

that is, if you don't want to wait six days for your ban to expire.

So, now it's my job to instruct admins to their admin abuse threads? No. If he's THAT bad of an admin, that he cannot even give his side of the story, then he shouldn't have admin in the first place.

So, now it's my job to instruct admins to their admin abuse threads? No. If he's THAT bad of an admin, that he cannot even give his side of the story, then he shouldn't have admin in the first place.

sigh.

he's NOT ONLINE. what part of that did you NOT understand?

kind of hard to give his side of the story when he's NOT ONLINE.

forget it, go ahead and stay banned. I hope you get permed.

no one sits by the computer saying

"Oh man, I can't wait until some one posts a Admin Abuse

thread about me! but when they do, I'll be ready!"

Jesus you're a *****, no one's asking you to post in this thread, just leave already. It's not my job to inform him of my admin abuse post, he should check every day, if you honestly think I've never been an admin on a server, and have had Admin Abuse threads against me, you're a god damn fool.

If he's an admin, he needs to check the forums for admin abuse threads against him, I could have posted 100's of SS's about his abuse, and if he doesn't respond is that my problem? No. Common sense is required to post in this thread.

you're narrow-minded, ignorant and impatient.

i don't care what his side of the story is, I'll agree with it.

Enjoy your ban Douche.

I'd love to see you on a jury, and stand up in front of the court and say "This guy made me butthurt, so I Q.Q'd and now I side with the other guy". If you seriously think that what you say is going to affect me in any way, you're sadly mistaken. I can live without these servers, I could easily find another, however, I like playing on these servers, so I'm going to continue, one way or another.

If that means I have to steal another steam account, or break into xG's FTP, or put a shell on the site, then it'll have to come to that. I've taken down sites for less than this, but I've had better reasons to, all I'm asking for is a review of the ban, by a non-bias source, if that cannot be given, then idk what's going to happen.

I'd love to see you on a jury, and stand up in front of the court and say "This guy made me butthurt, so I Q.Q'd and now I side with the other guy". If you seriously think that what you say is going to affect me in any way, you're sadly mistaken. I can live without these servers, I could easily find another, however, I like playing on these servers, so I'm going to continue, one way or another.

If that means I have to steal another steam account, or break into xG's FTP, or put a shell on the site, then it'll have to come to that. I've taken down sites for less than this, but I've had better reasons to, all I'm asking for is a review of the ban, by a non-bias source, if that cannot be given, then idk what's going to happen.

I was just trying to help you out and give you some suggestions on how to

get this solved faster. I can't control when's he online or on the forums.

instead of actually doing what I instructed you to, you b*tched and whined

because he wasn't online to see it immediately on a Saturday night.

and your logic makes no sense what so-ever. you say you can live

without our server, but then you turn around and say you'll do whatever

it takes to play on [xG] JailBreak again. How pathetic.

and threatening us (I'll gladly call your bluff little boy) won't help your ban.

if anything, it'll worsen it. I was going to assume you knew that, but then

again.. I doubt it.

If I never see you on [xG] Servers again, it'll be too soon.

Call my bluff and see what happens, Like I said, if I can't get access to the servers, I can move on, but from simple pen testing, there's already a SQLi on almost every page, not to mention XSS', and I could easily bruteforce your FTPs. If this server is running apache, it'll be down in under 30 seconds (from when I start the attack), and you can try what ever you want to stop me, but it won't work.

I'm seriously considering going ahead with my plan, just because of you, and your **** attitude.

Oh, and as for you thinking I'm bluffing, take a look at the following link.

http://www.zone-h.com/archive/notifier=SequenceInitiated