Sign in to follow this  
BGWS

Dumb**** banned me for no reason.

Call my bluff and see what happens, Like I said, if I can't get access to the servers, I can move on, but from simple pen testing, there's already a SQLi on almost every page, not to mention XSS', and I could easily bruteforce your FTPs. If this server is running apache, it'll be down in under 30 seconds (from when I start the attack), and you can try what ever you want to stop me, but it won't work.

I'm seriously considering going ahead with my plan, just because of you, and your **** attitude.

Oh, and as for you thinking I'm bluffing, take a look at the following link.

http://www.zone-h.com/archive/notifier=SequenceInitiated

my **** attitude? you've got to be joking. I was trying to help you until you

started acting like a child whining and complaining that you weren't unbanned

immediately because you acted like a dumb *** and was punished for it.

grow up dude. no one is afraid of you.

edit: I'm done arguing with you. you're a stubborn moron.

don't even bother replying back to me. I won't read it.

Yes, your **** attitude. Please explain how I'm supposed to contact him, if he'll just block me because he thinks I'm butthurt.

I got punished for my one offense, I got banned for his own butthurt reasons.

No one has to be afraid of me, they should be afraid of my actions.

On further pen testing, your site isn't vulnerable to SlowLoris, so UDP it is.

Sprinkles does nothing but fan the flames trust I know, however threatening hacks are not going to help. When he comes online I will have Silence ask him why he banned you and if warranted lift the ban.

first of all BGWS, ur threats will not get u anywhere at all with ur situation like sprinkles said before, and msg him on the forums if u cant contact him through steam, or talk to silence and see if he can relay ur msg to quarantine. stop overreacting to a temp ban, its only 6 days anyway

I find it funny that you're actually taking these threats seriously, I guess some people haven't heard of trolling.

I'll let it ride out and see what happens. ;D

u just joined the forums, i have no idea who u are or what you're capable of, so i have to assume that u can do a lot, and trolling makes ur point seem fake because it makes u look like u are doing it for the shifts and giggles, how do i know that u even msged quarantine? for all we know u couldve been some random player that decides to start ****

Sprinkles you really posted on this forum for no reason and just kept trying to get on his nerve from what i'm reading. After Ducki explained what the tarp was, and he agreed and said "this is a wrongful ban nevertheless" or w.e, you should not keep commenting with smart alek responses. He just has to wait for quarantine and his response and we'll take action. Please don't act all superior and give comments like that on our forums. He took the time to issue a ban protest so he wants to come back, so just relax, and just we'll all wait for quarantine.

@Serbian

I'm capable of alot, I'm mainly a coder, blackhat, but still a coder. I've taken down quite a few sites, including government, and Military servers, aswell as some KKK, and NeoNazi websites, all for "The greater good". I'm 100% capable of taking this site down a click of a button, but that's only if I'm provoked, and the way sprinkles is talking, she's basically asking to have the site shut down. All it takes is one person and the whole pyramid comes crashing down.

@Aegean

Exactly, Thank you. I'm waiting for Quarantine and his excuse.

Sprinkles you really posted on this forum for no reason and just kept trying to get on his nerve from what i'm reading. After Ducki explained what the tarp was, and he agreed and said "this is a wrongful ban nevertheless" or w.e, you should not keep commenting with smart alek responses. He just has to wait for quarantine and his response and we'll take action. Please don't act all superior and give comments like that on our forums. He took the time to issue a ban protest so he wants to come back, so just relax, and just we'll all wait for quarantine.

first of all, read my posts on the first page.

I gave him options on how to try and solve this faster

because there was nothing I could do. He was not in-game

on mumble, or even online for that fact.

when he completely refused saying it wasn't his job

and Quarantine should be on the look out for Abuse threads

24/7, thats when i got frustrated.

second of all, you obviously didn't read anything I typed.

instead you jumped to the ones where BGWS was

trolling and getting on my nerves because he was

attacking Quarantine for not responding immediately.

and by saying "stop acting superior" you're being a hypocrite.

you're not above any one here so stop treating me as such.

you should take a little more time to read posts Aegean.

I'll admit my last posts were unnecessary, but I'm not apologizing.

Jesus Christ are you on a 24/7 period or some ****? Like seriously, go outside, find a dealer, pay him $20 cash, grab your trees, and go take some hoots and calm your ***** *** down. It's a matter of opinion, if he interpreters something one way, and you see it another way, so ****ing what? Are you seriously Q.Qing because mr. Aegean doesn't share your point of view? What's next? Gonna go scream at some Atheists because you truly believe that god exists and that the rapture is today (Yesterday in some places).

Jesus Christ are you on a 24/7 period or some ****? Like seriously, go outside, find a dealer, pay him $20 cash, grab your trees, and go take some hoots and calm your ***** *** down. It's a matter of opinion, if he interpreters something one way, and you see it another way, so ****ing what? Are you seriously Q.Qing because mr. Aegean doesn't share your point of view? What's next? Gonna go scream at some Atheists because you truly believe that god exists and that the rapture is today (Yesterday in some places).

of course not, he only read my 'rage' posts

and assumed I was trolling you.

I wouldn't have blown up at you if you didn't

completely reject the help I offered you, that

and threaten to shut us down.

and on a side note; I'm atheist.

edit: How exactly are you interpreting my posts?

because if it's anything similar to screaming, I'm

sorry but you're sadly mistaken. :P

I'm Atheist too, wanna go out? No, I'm joking. I didn't reject your help, I rejected your reality and substituted my own. One thing you'll learn about me, and you'll learn this real quick, is that I don't take ****. I've shut down plenty of sites before, you can ask sG why their site is constantly down, and why I'm not perma'd anymore. Same as OminousGaming.

If I make threats, I follow through, However, when I make a threat, you won't know about it, because I would only threaten someone with power AKA the Owner of the site.

I'm Atheist too, wanna go out? No, I'm joking. I didn't reject your help, I rejected your reality and substituted my own. One thing you'll learn about me, and you'll learn this real quick, is that I don't take ****. I've shut down plenty of sites before, you can ask sG why their site is constantly down, and why I'm not perma'd anymore. Same as OminousGaming.

If I make threats, I follow through, However, when I make a threat, you won't know about it, because I would only threaten someone with power AKA the Owner of the site.

in the process of "rejecting my reality" you attacked me and Quarantine.

you made it seem like it was my fault Quarantine wasn't on, and he was a bad admin

because of that. and it was my job to make sure he got on and see this thread.

at least thats how I read it & you'll learn I don't take lightly to threats :P which provokes me.

i can only control so many factors to help your situation.

I loled at this post. Let me settle this pl0x.

First off, only BGWS, Quarantine or silence should be posting on this. Unless you have something of value to add, like logs or a video, dont respond. Trolling isn't necessary on an unban thread BGWS but neither is responding Sprinks, just let this go.

Secondly, threatening (or promising if you wanna go with that BGWS) as you should know is frowned upon, it's stupid to do this when your trying to get unbanned.

Finally, we should wait for quarantines response or for silence to check the logs to make a decision.

Please stop the flaming its highly unnecessary on here but made for a very entertaining read.

first of all, read my posts on the first page.

I gave him options on how to try and solve this faster

because there was nothing I could do. He was not in-game

on mumble, or even online for that fact.

when he completely refused saying it wasn't his job

and Quarantine should be on the look out for Abuse threads

24/7, thats when i got frustrated.

second of all, you obviously didn't read anything I typed.

instead you jumped to the ones where BGWS was

trolling and getting on my nerves because he was

attacking Quarantine for not responding immediately.

and by saying "stop acting superior" you're being a hypocrite.

you're not above any one here so stop treating me as such.

you should take a little more time to read posts Aegean.

I'll admit my last posts were unnecessary, but I'm not apologizing.

You literly had offered nothing to the forum is what I'm saying. Read your posts more clearly, you basically requoted what a tarp is from what ducki said and put it in your own words AFTER he was talking about the ban being unnecessary. Also, you are admitting yourself that your last posts were unnecessary. AND to top it all off, i'm one of the 2 admins in our clan that isn't for minecraft. I DO have higher authority then everyone here except ducki, so I have no idea where you are getting at with that comment. Just stop commenting as you and BGWS keep argueing, and just wait for quarantine.