Sign in to follow this  
BGWS

Dumb**** banned me for no reason.

in the process of "rejecting my reality" you attacked me and Quarantine.

you made it seem like it was my fault Quarantine wasn't on, and he was a bad admin

because of that. and it was my job to make sure he got on and see this thread.

at least thats how I read it & you'll learn I don't take lightly to threats :P which provokes me.

i can only control so many factors to help your situation.

I can attack whom ever I want, if you're trying to imply that attacking you, or quarantine isn't warranted when you're sitting in here posting over and over again something that I have no desire to follow, then I don't know what is.

I'll wait for him to reply, if he doesn't then why the hell is he an admin?

You literly had offered nothing to the forum is what I'm saying. Read your posts more clearly, you basically requoted what a tarp is from what ducki said and put it in your own words AFTER he was talking about the ban being unnecessary. Also, you are admitting yourself that your last posts were unnecessary. AND to top it all off, i'm one of the 2 admins in our clan that isn't for minecraft. I DO have higher authority then everyone here except ducki, so I have no idea where you are getting at with that comment. Just stop commenting as you and BGWS keep argueing, and just wait for quarantine.

you have Admin for Counter-Strike Aegean.

that doesn't make you God, or any better then me.

so stop acting like it. You obviously fell off your High horse.

I can attack whom ever I want, if you're trying to imply that attacking you, or quarantine isn't warranted when you're sitting in here posting over and over again something that I have no desire to follow, then I don't know what is.

I'll wait for him to reply, if he doesn't then why the hell is he an admin?

it seemed you were attacking me, so I just.. attacked you back.

It was frustrating me when you being impatient. I stayed on for a

while checking to see if Quarantine was online or in mumble so I

could get him to view the thread and explain what happened.

obviously that didn't happen, which is why I said you should add

him because I wasn't going to be on for a couple hours.

What is your constant need to defy authority, Don't get me wrong, I have the same problem, but not over something as stupid as an online forum. If you feel that Aegean is THAT big of an *******, or that you think he doesn't have authority over you, then go talk to the owner of xG.

you have Admin for Counter-Strike Aegean.

that doesn't make you God, or any better then me.

so stop acting like it. You obviously fell off your High horse.

My last comment before I rage from your ignorance. We are a gaming clan. I am an admin for our main game (CSS). This Ban Protest is from CSS which i'm an admin in, and it's about a moderator that I have to watch over. Dunno if you lost all sight of what you are thinking, but this post is for moderators, admins, division leaders, or people who are witnesses. No idea how you can't tell that you just caused unneccesary problems, but I told you stop posting here as you keep writing really ignorant responses that make no sense whatsoever.

My last comment before I rage from your ignorance. We are a gaming clan. I am an admin for our main game (CSS). This Ban Protest is from CSS which i'm an admin in, and it's about a moderator that I have to watch over. Dunno if you lost all sight of what you are thinking, but this post is for moderators, admins, division leaders, or people who are witnesses. No idea how you can't tell that you just caused unneccesary problems, but I told you stop posting here as you keep writing really ignorant responses that make no sense whatsoever.

well you've made no offer to take this

argument to mumble, steam, or even the forum chatbox.

(you have the authority, shouldn't you have handled this more

appropriately then by creating MORE excessive posts in this

thread by telling me to stop posting?)

and plenty of non-staff members post in the abuse, and

ban sections of the forums. why? because they voice their

opinions on the situation. I'm not sure if you've noticed that

or not.

I realize you have authority over me, and thats fine.

but when you act Cocky, like you're some of King

and you're better then everyone else, then we

start to have problems. Ever since you've been

promoted you've been acting like this. and frankly,

it's starting to get annoying.

I would've actually listened to you if you didn't come in

insulting me, acting like you're god, and just easily deleted

my unnecessary forum posts.

Sprinkles is clearly way too angry with way to much time on his hands. This has gotten way off topic and this thread should be closed. Its between Quarantine and Silence. Whether Silence lifts the ban or not. Anything else should be discussed in Steam or Mumble

well you've made no offer to take this

argument to mumble, steam, or even the forum chatbox.

(you have the authority, shouldn't you have handled this more

appropriately then by creating MORE excessive posts in this

thread by telling me to stop posting?)

and plenty of non-staff members post in the abuse, and

ban sections of the forums. why? because they voice their

opinions on the situation. I'm not sure if you've noticed that

or not.

I realize you have authority over me, and thats fine.

but when you act Cocky, like you're some of King

and you're better then everyone else, then we

start to have problems. Ever since you've been

promoted you've been acting like this. and frankly,

it's starting to get annoying.

I would've actually listened to you if you didn't come in

insulting me, acting like you're god, and just easily deleted

my unnecessary forum posts.

LOL are you kidding me ? I told you to stop posting so you stop argueing ! What am I supposed to do, message you over steam and tell you to stop posting again? I told you ever since you started commenting he got into a bad mood and started argueing.

I'll also say this once again, read your posts, you restated what ducki said, then made unneccesary comments which is what you even agreed to. I told you to stop commenting and just wait for quarantine. Please tell me what I should have done as Admin to stop you from commenting, going to your house and literly closing your xenogamers.com webpage? I told you multiple times to stop posting for christs sake.

Also, I never once acted "higher authority" then you untill you said I have no more authority then anyone else. I'm an admin, and I stated it as you from your posts forgot that I'm an admin for CSS which was the topic for this ban. What was my post about? for getting you 2 to stop argueing and just waiting for quarantine which I stand by. Btw don't even think of saying that i've been acting like I'm the king since i'm Admin or Moderator either. I've been promoted many months ago, and you didn't know me at all till I started playing alot. Not only that, we hardly ever talk or play together and your internet has been down, and you are never on mumble so all your comments so far YET AGAIN are pointless.

So, guess since you don't understand from my very first point, STOP POSTING AND WAIT FOR QUARANTINE.

how about you all stop posting on this protest exept bgws , Quarantine , Silence , Me , and llama - I am awaiting for Quarantine side of the story and than we'll deicde on to unban him or not so please stop.