Forest

Forum Updates - Suggestions

Ability to change the background for your threads

Item would be applied to any and all threads that the user makes, the image can be changed at any time. It would cost around 2500-5000 credits.

Works just like cover editor but instead edits the top of the page.5aa4c52bf1d4e_ScreenShot2017-06-21at10_24_01AM.thumb.png.f1a2b28a9fd18b3abc0d307bf9252ccb.png

[attach=full]29968[/attach]

The "here" should be another color i.e. blue so it's obvious that people can click it.

Also feel like it shouldn't appear for anyone who has an identity linked to the TS3 Server; though I don't know if that's possible :coffee:

Is there any chance that the "Sticky Threads" and "Normal Threads" Headings could be formatted in a different way? It might just be me, but they appear to be too subtle to really notice or distinguish between one or the other. They sort of just blend into the background as they currently are.

ai.gyazo.com_34c2cd6972ca0790dae4e41898d54525.thumb.png.8a3706f1611e3e5ff53e99df09c8dde0.png

@Rhododendron

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Music in Threads Item

A music player would show up in either one or all threads user makes it active on.

Works like profile music but on threads.... ••why am I even explaining this?••

Promo Codes - see my thread for details.

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

@Rhododendron @virr @Aegean

There have been a lot of people lately applying for mod but getting immediately denied due to not having requirements.

Personally I think if it’s at all possible to have a feature where you cannot access the staff application creation page unless your account had >50

That way the staff applications page doesn’t look like we deny people all the time, seeing it kind of looks discouraging and may prevent people from bothering to do it.

What do you think?

@Rhododendron @virr @Aegean

After about five minutes of thinking and cracking 3 cold ones with the boys. I'm bringing up the suggestion to have a Sea of Thieves Division for XenoGamers. Now while there aren't custom servers where we could create our cancer and chaos. There is always the ability to organize crime and being able to have a "Community to call on" to help you and your crew rule the seven seas.There would be a Leader to help organize to keep track of when we could all meet up and go plundering and other leaders to take other crew mates of ships to have an entire Armada to take out as many Enemy crews as possible. It would require a great deal of coordination or some really dank memes. Either way this community can handle that sort of thing right? Inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jjzNsDAOgQ ) Now of course the game is not meant to be played alone so thats why having a already put together community even if it is only held together by one singular piece of scotch tape, Means its easier to find the people of common interest to organize and take over the Sea!

On 7/9/2017 at 4:22 PM, Forest said:

Is there any chance that the "Sticky Threads" and "Normal Threads" Headings could be formatted in a different way? It might just be me, but they appear to be too subtle to really notice or distinguish between one or the other. They sort of just blend into the background as they currently are.

ai.gyazo.com_34c2cd6972ca0790dae4e41898d54525.thumb.png.8a3706f1611e3e5ff53e99df09c8dde0.png

@Rhododendron

Okay so, this time around this sort of still applies. Normal threads and Pinned threads seem to mesh into each other in the current layout. Is there any way to create headers? Just wondering.

PS. WHERE'S MY DANG COFFEE

7 hours ago, Forest said:

Okay so, this time around this sort of still applies. Normal threads and Pinned threads seem to mesh into each other in the current layout. Is there any way to create headers? Just wondering.

PS. WHERE'S MY DANG COFFEE

Done