Sign in to follow this  
Charrax

What if NVidia made CPUs?

ITT: We get wet to the thought of NVidia CPUs. They make such amazing and efficient GPUs so how well would their CPUs be?

Arguments I expect from ignorant people:

"They would be over expensive" - Not really. Their pricing is fair.

"We would need a new chipset" - Yes we would. Most likely. Either way I would easily exchange mobos.

"They would get very hot" - Possibly, we don't know. The cooler you find on your graphics cards also cools RAM and other things that get hot. My NVidia doesn't even get hot. (Stock)

Well seeing on how you love Nvidia and wanted to start an argue thread about it, and how you talk down AMD CPUs and GPUs, I would like to inform you that Nvidia does make a CPU and its for a tablet, called the Nvidia Tegra and it isn't half bad but AMD has it out beat and seeing how the tablet world is growing rapidly and AMDs APU technology is ideal for the tablets.... I don't know why I'm wasting my time trying to explain to you that Nvidia makes green labeled overpriced shit that is good for work space environments and Adobe related programs and running one maybe three monitors most, but someone has to convince you otherwise and learn to maybe open your eyes Nvidia aint bad, but they are not the best, the fastest card by far is the 7970 Ghz edition. But back to the topic, the AMD APUs (if you ever heard of them) are CPU+GPU= APU and for a cheaper price, here this may show you what your future tablet will run on fanboy

inb4

>rage

>comeback

>madkid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqlEc5YD66o

when you stop crying...

AMD Launches Z-60 APU (Hondo) for Windows 8 Tablets

When you find a better price and preformance tablet processsor let me know

>obvious Nvidia fan

>loves intel

>bashes AMD, even though the 8-core FX-8300 outperforms the i5 3470k

>fanboying this hard