Sign in to follow this  
Dr.David

xG scumbag/arvelez

Member's Name:

xG scumbag/arvelez

Member's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:40496359

Information:

he kicked me about 3 times with NO reason on the scrim server with the reason of "No","Fag","Whats your autism level".

i had no idea why he was kicking me untill i talked to chrono: "he was waiting for other people that was downloading files" and the same stuff happend to me once and guess what happend? i got kicked out for that and it sounds very unfair to me...

Why would we want to go through logs to find out he kicked you.. If you would have SS the logs in ur console and provided the proof that should be here before you even made a thread it would have been much easier. Besides was the server was full on scrim before you join? the reason you were kicked last time if i remember was because your download was soooo slow people got tired of waiting lol

It was a scrim that was already decided to be played, we were joining the server and it was a us 5 (myself, minecrack, gawd, charrax, and arvelez) vs a pre-arranged team who had issues (skins) and so they were removing skins etc. and restarting then rejoining, and David joined in off us because he saw we were in scrim. arvelez kicked him while i was afk supposedly with the reason "no" "fag" etc. idk i was grabbing food before we started. and then when i got back i saw a message saying "Why a re you kicking me? you have no rights to do that. and no reason at ALL."

After which i established that we are indeed full.

he stated it was currently 6/11

then i explained the situation with the other team.

"3:22 PM - xG | David.cum: but seriously? kicking me for stupid reasons like fag? autism level? i see why half people left xG and went to HG they treat players better instead of shit."

This should not really be a member protest, this should be an admin abuse, but it was a pre-arranged scrim matchup that you were intruding on, we already spoke outside server with the other team and were doing a 5 man. Granted the reasons were very bad for kicking you that were shown.

You did exhibit a very poor attitude however as you were kicked from your messages to me, you can always scrim any other time. you do constantly interrupt the flow of scrims as well. whether it be today constantly joining in on a pre-arranged match. yesterday playing the first half (and afking at one point in it too, when there were still rounds) then refusing to swap team after the half. and other prior offenses.

"3:22 PM - xG | David.cum: but seriously? kicking me for stupid reasons like fag? autism level? i see why half people left xG and went to HG they treat players better instead of shit."

lololololol