jubens45

Jubens45 - Counter-strike: Source

here is the forseeable future of you with mod. there are only 2 possible options.

1 There is a major overhaul in your attitude and you become a model citizen in not only servers, but life as well.

2 You get an abuse report within the day, you lose mod, and get perm banned.

M:4/10

A:9/10

D:-1

Trolls, not friendly towards others, multiple bans. I don't care if you are on when staff aren't, but I'd rather there be no staff on than you scratch your ass all day and freeslay/kick/ban whomever you want. From my time observing you, I question your grasp on the rules.

M: 3/10

A: 8/10

D: -1

You troll a lot and, while you may know rules, you seem to rarely follow them. A lot of times when I see you on I see you arguing with others and this just makes me think you can't handle being a mod. Especially if you already aren't following the rules yourself.

+1 Active, knows the rules, yada yada yada... People keep bringing up the CTBans... Like ShadowSpy said, Most of them are just abuse/minor shit. There are like four CTBans that aren't abuse/minor shit. People are just trying to find ANY reason they can to -1. Sad thing is, he'd make a better staff member than the rest of you people who -1'd him. (Matsi)

+1 Active, knows the rules, yada yada yada... People keep bringing up the CTBans... Like ShadowSpy said, Most of them are just abuse/minor steaming pantload. There are like four CTBans that aren't abuse/minor steaming pantload. People are just trying to find ANY reason they can to -1. Sad thing is, he'd make a better staff member than the rest of you people who -1'd him. (Matsi)

Not even involved in CS:S but 50 overall bans sounds like a pretty good reason not to accept him. Along with the constant shitposting on the forums.

For all of you bringing up his bans-

Xeno Gamers

Xeno Gamers

10 of those server bans are requested or 1min joke bans. And 11(ish) of those ct bans are joke bans. Considering he started in 2012, its not really that bad. If he was new, I would minus one instantly.

I mean, look at mine- Xeno Gamers

Majority of mine are accidents/from myself

Xeno Gamers

Xeno Gamers

10 of those server bans are requested or 1min joke bans. And 11(ish) of those ct bans are joke bans. Considering he started in 2012, its not really that bad. If he was new, I would minus one instantly.

There's a difference when you have a ton of bans after you get mod from banning yourself. and having 11 ct bans for freekills, 1 for mass bombing Ts (although that should have been a server ban not ct ban), and a couple regular bans for spamming. as well as when he spams the forums with useless pointless shit just to try to be "funny" when really all he is doing is being annoying. The most recent person to do that on the forums was iceslice, and he got put away for a long time. All his recent antics on forums alone show he lacks the maturity to handle moderator. let alone the fact he constantly breaks the rules by intentionally freeshooting people (even though they may be friends, they probably don't want freeshot) and his spam both mic and chat in game.

This is the reason I gave a -1 and I really do honestly 101% believe that he is not fit for moderator. And the whole idea of "well there is only 1 way to find out" is a stupid idea, because if he does do something bad then he tarnishes the reputation of the server, I would have to see a complete change in attitude before I would even give a 0 on his app. I am also fairly certain many others believe the same as me.

Xeno Gamers

Xeno Gamers

I'm sorry, but the fact that he ISN'T new and STILL gets banned repeatedly for breaking rules should further prove why he should not get mod, not justify that he should.

+1 Active, knows the rules, yada yada yada... People keep bringing up the CTBans... Like ShadowSpy said, Most of them are just abuse/minor steaming pantload. There are like four CTBans that aren't abuse/minor steaming pantload. People are just trying to find ANY reason they can to -1. Sad thing is, he'd make a better staff member than the rest of you people who -1'd him. (Matsi)

I stopped counting after the first 15 most recent ctbans... 11 of which are perfectly legit, including the 2 week ban he received when he massed with a bomb.