Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:66881138

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

ok. First off, i cought you with xG tags. Second, I belive you only been playing on the servers for a few days. third, it says on your steam account that its not your account. -1

A: 7/10

M: 6/10

Acually, I think im going to change my vote a little. After Acually hearing you talk more than once, you dont sound 13. Your mature, notreally sure how active you are so im at 0 for now.

0. You seem nice, and the xg tag thing was a misunderstanding. As she took them off when Barm asked. Just be a bit more active. And @AdamStoe875448 She is a girl she isn't going to have a deep manly voice.

Honestly I've never seen you so 0. I know you want to take part in xG but wait until you are well known

M:?/10

A:?/10

I will try my best to be as active as possible in the future and I appreciate for all of you who have took the time to post a comment here! :)

Looking forward to it. I appreciate it that you actually read the rules and applied correctly. I'm changing my vote to +1

A: 6/10

M: 9/10

Im changeing my vote to a +1, my vision of her changed after i played with her a few times. SHe is also pretty funny. so +1

M: 8/10

A: still not sure since iv been busy lately, so 6/10