DJ_Audible_Swag

Tf2 Has Taken Over My Butthole!

That's right I am stepping down from CSS because of these reasons.....

1) TF2 has taken over my butthole

2) A Small Child @kbraszzz once said to me [xG:DM] Kbraszzle Dazzle: But you will end up becoming matsi 2.0

3) CSS isnt as populated as it was back in 2012 :\

4) TF2 has a shit ton of fun features

5) TF2 is just fun to me because I just turned 2½

6) Im a FurFag

Why you shouldn't play tf2: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - The Landover Baptist Church Forum

I lol'd, "his name is gabe newell or something like that and he been making game that promotes the DEVIL awww.landoverbaptist.net_images_smilies_devil.gif.a1426c3163989e5bfcd60fc34f06e961.gif for years

dear god please send gabe newell to the pits of hell so he may never harm another individual with his evil games may we hope his business burns in flames from your anger and hated for all things satan!!! amen"

You gotta read the whole thing, thats why im the only non religious person in my house...damn psychos

Idk why but I was hooked on all of that what I read above! that site is full of christian idiots * sorry for any other christian here* I am agnostic soooo screw you. We can change the subject on how religion is dumb and its worthless to have because Christianity is weird because of their weird rules...1. Thou shall not kill anyone but god can kill millions of people and people can just "forgive" gg....