DJ_Audible_Swag

Tf2 Has Taken Over My Butthole!

Why you shouldn't play tf2: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - The Landover Baptist Church Forum

I lol'd, "his name is gabe newell or something like that and he been making game that promotes the DEVIL [attach]16085[/attach] for years

dear god please send gabe newell to the pits of hell so he may never harm another individual with his evil games may we hope his business burns in flames from your anger and hated for all things satan!!! amen"

You gotta read the whole thing, thats why im the only non religious person in my house...damn psychos

Satan's Entertainment - The Landover Baptist Church Forum LOL. I cant stop laughing reading the threads on these forums. The funniest part is that I cant tell whether these people are trolls or serious.

Satan's Entertainment - The Landover Baptist Church Forum LOL. I cant stop laughing reading the threads on these forums. The funniest part is that I cant tell whether these people are trolls or serious.

Just for clarification, I don't care whether you are Christian or whatever, I'm fine no matter what religion you are.

Holy shitt.

Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy! - The Landover Baptist Church Forum

God hates garrys mod - The Landover Baptist Church Forum

Disney's Frozen - an orgy of sex - The Landover Baptist Church Forum

These are all gold hahahaha. People still post there. Seems like half trolls and other half serious

Holy Fuck these people think beating your wife is a good thing. wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Also a guys says the medic is a "Role-Playing Doctor that Performs Prostate Checks in the 3rd Stall in a Gay Bar Bathroom"