Kypari

Fallout4 Hype Spookster - Team Fortress 2

I know my opinion isn't worth much, but everything Kypari said is true. The guy in question (Fallout 4 whatever) was threatening suicide (irl not in-game) and trolling in the most, boring unintelligent way possible. He impersonated an admin and said something about hacking (not sure as to what he meant, clarification needed on that).

I know my opinion isn't worth much, but everything Kypari said is true. The guy in question (Fallout 4 whatever) was threatening sedoku (irl not in-game) and trolling in the most, boring unintelligent way possible. He impersonated an admin and said something about hacking (not sure as to what he meant, clarification needed on that).

I am on an iPad with shitty wifi so I cannot see it but if that is true then +1 for perm ban

post what you and anyone else said as well, we need all sides of the story

Oh come on. You've got to be joking here.

He clearly states that he's going to commit suicide THREE TIMES. Are you telling me that this troll is going to get away with that just because we can't show what we did?

Literally all that me, Xerses and even Vixen said was how boring of a troll he was n' shit.

Say you're being assaulted by someone, you have bruises and scars all over your body. You go to the police; they don't help you because you can't prove if you assaulted the other person.

It's literally idiotic.

Oh come on. You've got to be joking here.

He clearly states that he's going to commit sedoku THREE TIMES. Are you telling me that this troll is going to get away with that just because we can't show what we did?

Literally all that me, Xerses and even Vixen said was how boring of a troll he was n' fudge.

Say you're being buttaulted by someone, you have bruises and scars all over your body. You go to the police; they don't help you because you can't prove if you buttaulted the other person.

It's literally idiotic.

If,you did nothing wrong then it should not be hard to bring the evidence he wants which is all of the logs at the time because who knows, maybe someone told him to kill himself and he said he will. We need to know it was just him saying it for attention or to make everyone feel for him.

At some point this thread will be like the xerse's one as well even though that one had evidence that showed he was guilty, but due to neither sides not knowing what really happened the sentence was shortened from a Perm to a week.

I mean the troll admitted to it even...he said to perm him on the mic.. If I can talk to him about it in a private chat and upload a video or screen of it or whatever you would like and he confesses would that be sufficent evidence? I gots the time since I am banned xp

If,you did nothing wrong then it should not be hard to bring the evidence he wants which is all of the logs at the time because who knows, maybe someone told him to kill himself and he said he will. We need to know it was just him saying it for attention or to make everyone feel for him.

That's stupid. He said that he was going to hang himself on a tree, he deserves a perm. We don't have logs because we spoke on mic.