shwash

Payday 2: Crimefest Awareness

So for those who don't play PAYDAY 2, it's a ridiculous game where you rob banks and do other things of legally questionable nature. There is an event going on that happens every year known as "Crimefest".

Crimefest is an event where they give out free shit for completing community-wide challenges that take place in the game. The free shit I am mentioning is dlcs, merchandise, and possibly free games. But if we don't complete all of said challenges, not all free shit is awarded.

So I am here to gather a group of heisters that I can play with regularly and have potentially multiple lobbies worth of people playing. This game is probably my favorite steam game out right now, my main problem is there is not many opportunities to play with people from xG and not a lot of people in xG as far as I know that know about this game.

So if anyone wishes to join in on the heistery, please say so in this thread and I will gladly arrange sometime where we can get a group to play with. Thanks a bunch for reading!

~Swoosh