SUNSHINE

Clash Royal Xg?

Well it would just be a standard clan on mobile games but its so xG members can play together. And maybe recruit other players

What games are you refering too. We would need a lot more to go off of

What games are you refering too. We would need a lot more to go off of

[spoiler=pepper pls]ai.imgur.com_sNdZGDj.png.c8edd07f4de85dd0bae3a955118a11fa.png

I think clash royale has some sort of clan system in place. That said i think the chance of us actually making a division for it would be really slim. You could always make a clan and invite your xg friends though :)

Is it possible to bring xG to mobile games?

Clash royale was fun for the first two weeks..Then it just gets boring and repetitive and I'm pretty sure the max amount of ppl per clan is 50 in that game soo...

May I have permission to make a clan with the xG tags for people to join if they want from our can and the game itself? I'm not necessarily asking for a part in this website made for it but maybe when the mobile games advance we can add some games to the this site if they are clan friendly.

Clash royale was fun for the first two weeks..Then it just gets boring and repetitive and I'm pretty sure the max amount of ppl per clan is 50 in that game soo...

yes that is a problem but i don't think 50 people from xG play clash royal :/ I dont know

If you want to name it xG go for it, just don't do anything racist or something that can bite our community in the butt.

Could I name it XenoGamers to be precise? Or is that too much? I could name it xgGamers.