Edit History

Wave420_

Wave420_

There are lots of jump maps that I've enjoyed completing, but the ones that stand out to me are jump_4starters_rebuilt (the newer version of jump_4starters), jump_mariobeta, jump_cube, and jump_littleman. There's nothing more satisfying than being able to finally complete all of the easy, medium, and hard sections of a map in one sitting (in the case of jump_littleman, completing the BLU and RED team sections). You get that euphoric sense of "Yes, I finally did it!"

Jump_sync is also another favorite of mine. Incredibly difficult to beat even the first half of the map; the last half is just downright impossible for me at the moment. But, it's still super satisfying to complete that one jump you've been stuck on for a while.

Wave420_

Wave420_

There are lots of jump maps that I've enjoyed completing, but the ones that stand out to me are jump_4starters_rebuilt (the newer version of jump_4starters), jump_mariobeta, jump_cube, and jump_littleman. There's nothing more satisfying than being able to finally complete all of the easy, medium, and hard sections of a map in one sitting (in the case of jump_littleman, completing the BLU and RED team sections). You get that euphoric sense of "Yes, I finally did it!"

Jump_sync is also another favorite of mine. Incredibly difficult to beat even the first half of the map; the last half is just downright impossible for me at the moment. But, it's still super satisfying to complete that one jump you've been stuck on for a while.