Edit History

jaygoki

jaygoki

closing as this is not the place to argue about the topic, from what I can tell ScottNi is in the right here, AND there's no evidence to support the 'abuse'.

"if you are asked to change your name by an admin or mod, then you must change it, punishable by kick/ban if you don't."

I don't see how that single line alone discouraged you from posting this thread.

I was having issues with you and your name earlier and from what I can tell it's been a problem all day and apparently has been in the past. Stop trying to loophole and then play the victim when someone calls you on it.

~closed for no evidence

jaygoki

jaygoki

closing as this is not the place to argue about the topic, from what I can tell ScottNi is in the right here, AND there's no evidence to support the 'abuse'.

"if you are asked to change your name by an admin or mod, then you must change it, punishable by kick/ban if you don't."

I don't see how that single line alone discouraged you from posting this thread.

I was having issues with you and your name earlier and from what I can tell it's been a problem all day and apparently has been in the past. Stop trying to loophole and then play the victim when someone calls you on it.

~closed