Edit History

Egossi

Egossi

11 hours ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

My first Xbox name, sidekick432 (cringy as fuck I know)

Sidekick432 is not a cringy nickname, especially compared to "depressedneonepp"

My first nickname was Egossi, which I kept for all my life EXCEPT for a few months i think in 2014 where my nickname was "Christian Brutal Sniper" cause for some reason I liked those videos enough to change my nickname to it. Changed it back when I talked to some other cringelord on steam who claimed to be the "real Christian Brutal sniper" and that I was a fraud

Egossi

Egossi

11 hours ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

My first Xbox name, sidekick432 (cringy as fuck I know) I can also honestly say I regret using depressedneonnep because it was spreading messages (before I actually became depressed(which I'm not very depressed anymore)) that I was depressed and people would message me asking if I had depression and I didn't wanna worry them so I took out depressed. And I can't change it on here because I don't have enough credits or whatever you use to buy things on here.

Sidekick432 is not a cringy nickname, especially compared to "depressedneonepp"

My first nickname was Egossi, which I kept for all my life EXCEPT for a few months i think in 2014 where my nickname was "Christian Brutal Sniper" cause for some reason I liked those videos enough to change my nickname to it. Changed it back when I talked to some other cringelord on steam who claimed to be the "real Christian Brutal sniper" and that I was a fraud